Who Would Buy Halo On The Wii U?

In response to xXR0B 0 STEELXx thread, “Who Would Buy Halo on the PS4” I would just like to ask this so it is unbiased, would you buy Halo if it came to the Wii U? I know,I know this is a parody, but wouldn’t it be just amazing if you could play Halo on that awesome tablet controller, and motion controls (sarcasm). Man, when I play Halo, I really wish I could also get a workout while doing so. Maybe whenever you begin a mission, you have to get a little active. Cortana would say “Got to stretch out those thighs chief, don’t want to pull a muscle out there”. And best of all, Master Chief could be a new character in Super Smash Bros…

Yeah, give that one a thought…

Who would even buy a Wii U?

I have a friend who’s major Nintendo fan, and even he says it sucks.

I’ve never played it though, so I can’t say much, but from what he’s told me, it’s not that great.

I love Nintendo and plan on getting a Wii U asap (I’ve played on one and I think it’s great) but Halo should be Xbox only

Im gonna be honest with you, OP. Absolutely not.

“The Mantle of Halo belongs to Xbox, and Xbox alone” if the Didact were to quote.

Oh man! That’d be-hell no.

Why not? The Wii U has the amazing virtual console. It would be one less console to purchase for the games that I very much enjoy.

> Why not? The Wii U has the amazing virtual console. It would be one less console to purchase for the games that I very much enjoy.

Not to mention what the game pad (or whatever it’s called) could add to the game

NO. Halo wouldn’t work well for the Wii U

Given that I really didn’t like the Wii U’s lack of innovation, I don’t think I’d buy Halo on it.

The only thing that the Wii U added was a gimmicky gamepad and upgraded graphics, I was highly disappointed in Nintendo’s failure to deliver those ground braking innovations that they were famous for.

I like how nintendo makes a console that would have been a good console 4 years ago and releases it just before the real next gen consoles, trying to beat them to the punch and get ahead of sony/microsoft, but release the console with no good games.

While I wouldn’t buy Halo for the Wii U, I can’t find myself voting in this poll, since it’s very biased and I do find the Wii U to be a rather interesting console.

Would it really hurt anybody to have a simple yes/no without forcing their opinions on voters? I mean, my vote is no, but it’s for others reasons than a dislike or not for the console.

Also, why put in ambiguous options like “possibly…”? How do those help answer the question at all? Or help get accurate information? Once again, a simple yes/no would suffice, and adding unnecessary options does nothing but add clutter.

> While I wouldn’t buy Halo for the Wii U, I can’t find myself voting in this poll, since it’s very biased and I do find the Wii U to be a rather interesting console.
>
> Would it really hurt anybody to have a simple yes/no without forcing their opinions on voters? I mean, my vote is no, but it’s for others reasons than a dislike or not for the console.
>
> Also, why put in ambiguous options like “possibly…”? How do those help answer the question at all? Or help get accurate information? Once again, a simple yes/no would suffice, and adding unnecessary options does nothing but add clutter.

It was a different spin on yes,no and maybe lol. If it were biased the poll option for yes would be something like “you’d have to be an idiot to vote yes” or something of that matter. Of course the thread does have my opinion on the Wii U and what I think about it, the poll is not biased. The yes option actually is actually biased towards the Wii U (no option is more biased against it).This was supposed to be a joke/parody of the Halo on the PS4 article as many of you have seen.