Who would be willing to buy Halo 2 Vista if it were a requirement for Waypoint?

Post yes or no, with a reason either way.

I’ve already bought my copy months ago just to be a Halo “Completionist”, even if Waypoint has yet/plan to put it as a game for their Waypoint Career Stats. It was fun reliving the old Halo 2 days, as well as seeing new maps and features (GFWL) added. Totally worth my $20. Being able to hook up a 360 controller to play is a plus as well.

I want to play it. I am just having trouble tracking a copy of it in my area.

I already own it. I just need silent but deadly to finish up the full list. It should be on waypoint.

Already own it, it was worth every dollar. It’s the only way to play Halo 2 online, now that the Xbox version has been shut down.

If it ended up on Waypoint, I would buy it for the unlockables and completion. However, I don’t think it should be included because it is not directly an xbox version, Waypoint appeals to the console gamer and that is why I love it.

Halo is mainly a Console franchise, but it has two PC ports as well. Waypoint is also gonna appear on Window 7 phones, making a PC version not impossible.

I thing that at should be added because: A. at a Halo game. B. at was the first Halo game with Achievements. C. You can use a 360 controller (so, the game play is no different).

> I thing that at should be added because: A. at a Halo game. B. at was the first Halo game with Achievements. C. You can use a 360 controller (so, the game play is no different).

I think it should be included in the Waypoint system simply because it works with live. The achievements are not external or for PC owners specifically. Both console users and PC users can view the achievements from either the Xbox or their personal computers.

i agree halo is more on consoles but it wasn’t originally designed for consoles since it was originally designed for the mac till Microsoft bought the rights but anyway yep i think they should include the achievements into halo waypoint or they may as well not call it a waypoint since it would be bias to pc gamers, for the hardcore games who played it on both which is why i’d love to see games like halo 3,odst , wars on the pc

> i agree halo is more on consoles but it wasn’t originally designed for consoles since it was originally designed for the mac till Microsoft bought the rights but anyway yep i think they should include the achievements into halo waypoint or they may as well not call it a waypoint since it would be bias to pc gamers, for the hardcore games who played it on both which is why i’d love to see games like halo 3,odst , wars on the pc

If a Halo Game comes to PC it should be more like Warhammer 40K Dawn of War II. Where we can control individual squads through missions. Or just hero units like Spartans that we can upgrade give weapons and upgrade skills. Basically just a RTS with some RPG elements.

i remember when halo was originally supposed to be an RTS on Mac, o how times have changed.

Trying to get an official poll running: http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=48291370

No, I wouldn’t. I use an iMac, and I’m not sure my cruddy laptop could handle playing any games.

I would get it and Halo: CE (PC) if I had a decent computer to run them.