Who will you play?

I would’ve done this as a pole, but since their are two answers I’ll just ask. Which character do you want to play as in campaign? For me it’s buck and Kelly.

Edit
I thought it would be good to keep a record of replies. Keep in mind for this that I took people’s first answers if any when more than one for each team was mentioned so this is certainly less than definitive as there is leeat towards characters, lIndia and fred in particular.
Blue team
Chief: 14
fred: 3
Linda: 3
Kelly: 6

Osiris
locke: 4
vale: 4
tanaka: 1
buck: 13

The Chief and Linda.

Fred and Buck. I want to get to know them better. They seem awesome :smiley:

> 2533274976244936;2:
> The Chief and Linda.

No one from osiris?

Locke and Buck from Osiris
John and Fred from Blue

Chief and Locke, then anyone I get stuck with when playing and joining someone else’s CO-OP hosted game.

> 2535416383459646;6:
> Chief and Locke, then anyone I get stuck with when playing and joining someone else’s CO-OP hosted game.

Stuck with? You aren’t excited to meet and explore new characters?

> 2535416383459646;6:
> Chief and Locke, then anyone I get stuck with when playing and joining someone else’s CO-OP hosted game.

You get to choose your character if your not the host :slight_smile:

> 2533274915983628;8:
> > 2535416383459646;6:
> > Chief and Locke, then anyone I get stuck with when playing and joining someone else’s CO-OP hosted game.
>
>
> You get to choose your character if your not the host :slight_smile:

Not to mention you get to choose from blue team, buck, and some fresh faces. I’m stoked to test drive these new spartans :smiley:

I would go traditional and play as Eddie Buck and Master Chief for my first play through, who knows it may even invoke that old Halo nostalgia that I love!

Probably have to be Tanaka and Fred. I love both characters so far. Vale also looks like a great character to play as, I’m just no fan of the SMG.

Chief, any member of Blue team and Buck. I dont really care for Vale, Tanaka or even Locke.

Buck

Vale. SMG as a starting weapon, awesome armor and love for Elites culture.

I don’t even know any of them so all I want to play is Chief atm.

Only one from each? Phew…
Im going with Kelly and Locke.

There should be a skull that switches out the characters with the RvB characters.

Blue Team:
-Carolina/Epsilon
-Caboose
-Tucker
-Washington

Osiris/Red Team
-Sarge
-Grif
-Simmons
-Donut

Blue Team - Chief or Fred.
Osiris - Buck.

Buck and Chief. Two unsung heroes!

I’d be happy playing any member of blue team honestly, the all look tight knit and really cool. As for Osiris, Buck is awesome of course, Vale is an interesting and cool character as well. However Tanaka and Locke are the most meh out of all 8 spartans.