WHO will win INFINITY CHALLENGE? POLL

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

an MLG PRO

a Random Noob

a Hacker/Modder

Forgot the poll, but someone in their mid 20’s who has no job and lives with their parents. Who else has the time?

Some fat sweaty man with eyes that hasn’t seen the sunlight in months, pale skin, and greasy hair.

A RANDOM NOOB!

Actually, in all likelihood, an MLG pro will win. I honestly couldn’t say for sure, though.

Someone who isn’t me :frowning:

option 4
a no lifer.

Someone who is cheating or boosting is who will really win. Look at the guys in the top spots as of right now.
100X the points as the almost top of the line players… nice… what … oh please tell me how they are not cheating.

Some Asian kid who types like 1,000,000 words per minute.

I could careless about the War Games challenge, b/c if i won the truck, my insurance company is going to hunt me down asking for money, and i have no intention on doing that. I’m only aiming for the Spartan Ops. I wish good luck to the player who wins the truck.

Jesus! The #1 war games guy has a w/l of 283/34 how is that even possible?

Me.

I was bored, that’s why I made the poll anywayz…

I noticed that GAmesager was leading and he is a main TWITCH streamer and then Ninja and Neighbor are up there…

I hope Neighbor wins but that’s just me…I just think he’ll be a better ‘fit’ into the truck, that’s all…

It’s random, and to get to the highest spot in tier 1 or any tier for that matter is whoever plays the most games.

Not an MLG “Pro”, since it’s Infinity Slayer and they’ll just get pissy that it’s not their watered-down crappy gametype. They won’t know how to play with the full sandbox.

> Not an MLG “Pro”, since it’s Infinity Slayer and they’ll just get pissy that it’s not their watered-down crappy gametype. They won’t know how to play with the full sandbox.

That’s funny considering there are a couple mlg “pros” near the number 1 spot on the leaderboards…

a 20 something year old that stays with their parents still and does nothing besides play halo all day.

> Not an MLG “Pro”, since it’s Infinity Slayer and they’ll just get pissy that it’s not their watered-down crappy gametype. They won’t know how to play with the full sandbox.

You can’t be serious…

Who cares who wins?

A randie (my word for random guy) with no life. I mean seriously. I would’ve really liked winning that UNSC tricked out 2013 Ford F-150 V8. Really great truck. But, I already have a truck, a red '08 Dodge Ram 1500. It doesn’t look as cool, but it’s a good truck. Plus, the no life randie will need it to get away from his parent’s house, given that he wants to. Haha!

Haha, just checked. I’m like 4,000 something! Lol! Oh, well. I don’t care. I got a working truck. And like I said, the randie will need it to get a life given he wants to.

A man in the range of 16-25 years old with long hair, bad acne, and no social life.