Who wants to see fun glitches in Halo 4?

I know I do. Remember how fun they were back in Halo 2?

Honestly I’m sad about there being little to no fun glitches in Reach. I think that glitches and easter eggs make the game even more enjoyable.

> Honestly I’m sad about there being little to no fun glitches in Reach. I think that glitches and easter eggs make the game even more enjoyable.

Yeah, I hated the lack of fun glitches in Reach.

I don’t want death barriers like “10 Seconds to return to the Battlefield” or whatever. I loved getting out of the Halo 3 campaign and roaming around with friends. So fun.

> I don’t want death barriers like “10 Seconds to return to the Battlefield” or whatever. I loved getting out of the Halo 3 campaign and roaming around with friends. So fun.

Dude yeah I loved to do that too!

There are tons of fun glitches in Reach, and you can get out of just about every campaign map, getting past the 10 second kill timer is all the more satisfying.

But yes, I want to see fun ones in Halo 4 also, just nothing game breaking in MM.

Most likely minimal to no glitches in H4LO, due to how much more its gonna be improved. :frowning:

Unless the glitch is absolutely gamebreaking, the developers should always think should they keep it in the game or not. After all, finding and doing glitches is extremely fun to the players and gives the game much more replay value. Without glitches and easter eggs, I would have had no reason to go back to Halo Reach campaign after completing it. I would also have played much less Halo 2 and 3 camaigns without them.

Same applies to fun glitches that can be made in Forge and some small non-gameplay impacting glitches that can be done in multiplayer. Glitches just add so much replay value and so do easter eggs.

> Unless the glitch is absolutely gamebreaking, the developers should always think should they keep it in the game or not. After all, finding and doing glitches is extremely fun to the players and gives the game much more replay value. Without glitches and easter eggs, I would have had no reason to go back to Halo Reach campaign after completing it. I would also have played much less Halo 2 and 3 camaigns without them.
>
> Same applies to fun glitches that can be made in Forge and some small non-gameplay impacting glitches that can be done in multiplayer. Glitches just add so much replay value and so do easter eggs.

Well said and agree with all of it!

> > Unless the glitch is absolutely gamebreaking, the developers should always think should they keep it in the game or not. After all, finding and doing glitches is extremely fun to the players and gives the game much more replay value. Without glitches and easter eggs, I would have had no reason to go back to Halo Reach campaign after completing it. I would also have played much less Halo 2 and 3 camaigns without them.
> >
> > Same applies to fun glitches that can be made in Forge and some small non-gameplay impacting glitches that can be done in multiplayer. Glitches just add so much replay value and so do easter eggs.
>
> Well said and agree with all of it!

> Unless the glitch is absolutely gamebreaking, the developers should always think should they keep it in the game or not. After all, finding and doing glitches is extremely fun to the players and gives the game much more replay value. Without glitches and easter eggs, I would have had no reason to go back to Halo Reach campaign after completing it. I would also have played much less Halo 2 and 3 camaigns without them.
>
> Same applies to fun glitches that can be made in Forge and some small non-gameplay impacting glitches that can be done in multiplayer. Glitches just add so much replay value and so do easter eggs.

Bungie seemed to not like the all the fun glitches in HCE+H2 =(. I know plenty of FPS’s that have glitches that players find out that majorly add to the game and I think in the case of HCE+H2 they did as well. Look at H2 MLG for proof the montages are insane and the games were intense and exciting. Same with HCE.

we should be able to lower our weapon online

My videos are an example of how fun giltches are. I mix them with strategy, I mix them with mods. The result: fully integrated campaign experience

The moment I played through Halo 3: ODST’s Campaign (also, when I read about the Brute -Yoink!-… and how Bungie said that they terminated him), I knew future Halo games from Bungie would have the glitches stamped out.

Glitches make a game fun and are 100% essential. Without them, a game just isn’t worth playing.

Also, Halo 2 SLASO is currently underway and if it weren’t for glitches, it would be impossible.