Who wants to play some halo 4 360 edition?

Hey need some halo 4 freinds drop your gamertags below if u wanna play also i hae halo 3 and 5 but it seems like 3 is dead

The three halo multiplayer games on 360 are experiencing server issues like exp no counting people getting kicked out of games.

Halo 4 has the worst issue it disconnects players after sometime saying you need Xbox live to play,

you must dashboard it and restart the game 2 play and repeat when it happens again it’s not fun :frowning:

You can add me whenever you want. I have right now only H4 though

I still play Halo 4 on the 360 since I can’t afford an Xbox One yet, but I really do enjoy playing!

> 2533274947997624;2:
> The three halo multiplayer games on 360 are experiencing server issues like exp no counting people getting kicked out of games.
>
> Halo 4 has the worst issue it disconnects players after sometime saying you need Xbox live to play,
>
> you must dashboard it and restart the game 2 play and repeat when it happens again it’s not fun :frowning:

That happened to me last night but it only comes up whenever I play split screen matchmaking.

Count me in

Ladenbug144

I want people to play and help with some achievements in halo 4. I’ll help back.
Gamertag: CADMelo97

> 2533274947997624;2:
> The three halo multiplayer games on 360 are experiencing server issues like exp no counting people getting kicked out of games.
>
> Halo 4 has the worst issue it disconnects players after sometime saying you need Xbox live to play,
>
> you must dashboard it and restart the game 2 play and repeat when it happens again it’s not fun :frowning:

Yeah, and apparently this issue has been around for over a year now. There’s also only a few hundred people online each day with most of them only playing BTB, though I haven’t checked how many people are on during the weekend. Still, with the server issues and not that many people playing Halo 4 anymore, it’s sad watching this super fun Halo game, at least in my opinion, slowly dying each year. It’s my hope that people will continue to play Halo 4 for years to come but these server issues need to be fixed eventually.

• classic man65 I have a bad mic but its a mic am I right

classic man65 hit me up I’m bored

i want to get some achievements, so count with me too erick xbLiV, the problem is i dont have a mic

Ah I’m sorry guys I didn’t check waypoint but it to be fair it seems none of you messaged me.

> 2533274969537065;7:
> I want people to play and help with some achievements in halo 4. I’ll help back.
> Gamertag: CADMelo97

Was this before we met?