Who wants to be on Youtube? (Forge Map Trailers)

Hey all, just putting out a quick post to ask if anyone was interesting in playing on some new forge maps and having their best moments posted on Youtube in the form of an action packed trailer.

With one forge map ready and another one on the way, there will be plenty to play on before long.

What you need to do:
We’re gonna’ round up loads of people and play on the maps. All you have to do is record your best moments and I will edit them most fantastic feats into the video.
The trailers are a part of out Forge Nights, where we round up players to have a casual multiplayer experience on some quality forge maps.

View the screenshots on my DVR, here: Gamer DVR - Xbox clips, Twitch clips and streams, Xbox screenshots, Xbox videos, Xbox DVR and more on Gamer DVR!

Add me @: “Raxs Slayer” on xbox live if you are interested.

Yeah man totally just add me, don’t worry I made this gamertag 7 years ago.

> 2533274830702421;2:
> Yeah man totally just add me, don’t worry I made this gamertag 7 years ago.

Add me on “Raxs Slayer” and I’ll return in (:

Won’t be on until around 5 pm.
(8am for me at the moment)

But if you’re still on by then, friend me and ill hop in.

Sounds like a plan but I am not going to since I got things I have to do :frowning:

> 2533274832183516;5:
> Sounds like a plan but I am not going to since I got things I have to do :frowning:

No sweat man. Any time you can come on is great. We have no dedicated time as of yet, so it’s just whenever most people are on.

> 2533274944621319;4:
> Won’t be on until around 5 pm.
> (8am for me at the moment)
>
> But if you’re still on by then, friend me and ill hop in.

No dedicated times, so whenever people are on we can go for it. I don’t currently have a Mic, so it’ll just be some flat gameplay for now. Starting next year we will get more social with it.