Who wants halo wars vehicles in halo 4?

I do. Those vehicles in halo wars were awesome, i hate rts games so those vehicles were the highlight of the game for me, i was disappointed when they weren’t in reach so now i want them in halo 4. My personal favs are the grizzly,vampire,locust,vulture and scarab obviously. Who else agrees that halo wars vehicles should be in halo 4?

Most of them are not adecuate for such as multiplayer games, there isn’t enought people to have a massive vehicle fight.
The only one that I would love to see is the scarab

Honestly, I don’t like any of the Halo Wars vehicles. They just seem cheesy to me.

Hawk. It owns everything.

> Most of them are not adecuate for such as multiplayer games, there isn’t enought people to have a massive vehicle fight.
> The only one that I would love to see is the scarab

I was talking mainly about campaign or maybe spartan ops, they would be cool in multiplayer but if they were in campaign i wouldn’t be disappointed if they weren’t in multiplayer.

> > Most of them are not adecuate for such as multiplayer games, there isn’t enought people to have a massive vehicle fight.
> > The only one that I would love to see is the scarab
>
> I was talking mainly about campaign or maybe spartan ops, they would be cool in multiplayer but if they were in campaign i wouldn’t be disappointed if they weren’t in multiplayer.

The Hawk could replace the Hornet.

I like the Scarab because it is hard to take down, great for transport, uses no wheels, it is great for transport, the main cannon is very intimidating, and it is huge.

I would like to see updated versions of most of the human vehicles(ala Warhouse Cyclops). It would be cool to see the UNSC on the ground when it is not pushed to the brink.

Seeing some Vultures just annihilate a group of enemies, Wolverines(or some new AA) holding their ground against an air attack, Cobras/Rhinos giving the chief some artillery support would be cool.

They don’t have to be playable but it would be cool to see them in all their glory. Some updated or even the old covy vehicles(given the general issues the former member species have had) it would be cool to see Locusts(more walkers please, Maybe Gorgon?) or maybe even Vampires.

I would like to see more UNSC and COvy hardware in general playable or not

Maybe Spartan-ops could incorporate the use of vultures and such for a mission.

Halo Wars Scarab = cheat bs.

Anyways, the Cobra would be cool because it sets down.
Anything that’s sets down to fire is cool.

Or the Locust, because it fires a precise laser, and it climbs walls.

Wolverine cuz it fires a flurry of missiles that either lock on to air vehicles,
or slowly fall and rain death upon anything in that area.

And VULTURE!
Cuz it’s pretty much a floating base thats has a bajillion missiles inside of it.

> Maybe Spartan-ops could incorporate the use of vultures and such for a mission.

That’s true.

If they can create 5 entire missions every week, they can make new vehicles too.

Also, I doubt they’ll be able to keep with this schedule.
They’ll probably make it 2 weeks, still good.

Cobra+Grizzly+Hawk

I personally liked mostly all of them… I especially liked the vulture, vampire and locust

yes but not in mp if they will unbalance gameplay

Vulures -Yoink- Yeah!