who wants crimson dlc back on

I have not played crimson dlc for a long time I have not seen any of the dlcs back on at all in the war games.

All DLC maps were available on matchmaking for a week around 2-3 weeks ago and nobody really played it. There’s no point creating a DLC based playlist if nobody plans on using it.

> All DLC maps were available on matchmaking for a week around 2-3 weeks ago and nobody really played it. There’s no point creating a DLC based playlist if nobody plans on using it.

That is the problem here, it would be permanent if many more people actually played it.

Well I think they should because me and my friends did not get the chance to play on the dlcs

> Well I think they should because me and my friends did not get the chance to play on the dlcs

Unfortunately the minority can’t be catered to in this case my friend, I’m with you all the way on this one but it’s gotten to the point where I can’t even stand to play Halo 4 anymore so I don’t think my opinion will hold much weight. XD

If anything, the best you can hope for is the DLC playlist to pop up again at some point or if you have an Xbox One, the Master Chief Collection.

OK but I still trying to unlock my dlc achevments and my commando armor still needs to be unlocked and I still want to unlock some of the achievements on the dlcs

> Well I think they should because me and my friends did not get the chance to play on the dlcs

I can help you with finding the DLC…
https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst250079_Halo-4-DLC-Gamenights.aspx

OK then if you can help me out send me a message

> OK then if you can help me out send me a message

He just did though, click the link sillyface. :stuck_out_tongue: