Who wants a covenant weapon trailer next?

Who else wants, just like the UNSC weapons trailer, to have a covenant trailer to be released soon, and maybe after, a promethean weapon trailer.

Let 343 know you want a covenant weapon Trailer!

I like a little surprise when I play then game, I honestly don’t wanna know the whole sandbox before the game comes out

And one does simply just… not watch the videos

> I like a little surprise when I play then game, I honestly don’t wanna know the whole sandbox before the game comes out
>
> And one does simply just… not watch the videos

They most likely didin’t show us at least 1 unsc power weapon in the trailer we saw. And maybe they should not tell us the promethean weapons.

[deleted]

> > I like a little surprise when I play then game, I honestly don’t wanna know the whole sandbox before the game comes out
> >
> > And one does simply just… not watch the videos
>
> They most likely didin’t show us at least 1 unsc power weapon in the trailer we saw. And maybe they should not tell us the promethean weapons.

I don’t see the point in leaving one weapon out. They might as will spill the beans on that one.

I think a covie one should come in about a month, but i want to be surprised by the forerunner weapons.

They should have just made one 2 minute video showcasing some or most of the sandbox (all factions). That way, we get a sense of what the sandbox is like, but not in entirety.

Im starting to think they might already be making a covenant one, as they woulden’t make a ONLY unsc weapon trailer as it would leave cove fans out. If there not making a cove trailer they might aswell of put all weapons in the trailer from both sides.

> I think a covie one should come in about a month, but i want to be surprised by the forerunner weapons.

This exaclly

> If you’d like to hear the UNSC weapon sound effects in all of their not wub-wub-wub glory, here is the same video without the music. <mark>And yes, we will be doing the same thing with Covenant and Promethean weapons soon-ish, and we may even show them off on a different level.</mark>

This so this is conformation that they are making the video’s.

> > If you’d like to hear the UNSC weapon sound effects in all of their not wub-wub-wub glory, here is the same video without the music. <mark>And yes, we will be doing the same thing with Covenant and Promethean weapons soon-ish, and we may even show them off on a different level.</mark>
>
> This so this is conformation that they are making the video’s.

…how did I not notice that…

I want to see a Covenant weapon video so I can finally know if the Needle Rifle is back or not. And then, if it isn’t, I’ll prepare myself to Storm 343 Industries to force them to put it in. :slight_smile: