Who want the smg in halo 4?

i know that the smg isn’t strong but i love it and i want it in the next halo… what do you think?? SMG halo 3 or SMG Halo3 ODST?

I love the SMG in Halo 3: ODST.

But I doubt it’s in Halo 4, I believe they said it won’t be in.

I wouldn’t mind the SMG returning.

SMG is the best weapon ever!!!

I love the ODST SMG but with the AR and no dual-wielding I’m afraid it serves no purpose :(.

I always wanted to use the smg of halo 3 odst in multiplayer… :frowning: we must wait the E3

I’m kinda neutral, I never liked the H3 SMG, but I liked the H3ODST SMG, but I don’t find it that efficient when you have a BR, DMR, AR and such to choose from.

I would love both to be in Halo 4, i think that you should be able to add suppressors and scopes to weapons in Halo 4 that would only affect the visuals and audio nothing else, although lots of people would disagree with me

They would be stupid not to put the SMG in Halo 4. Preferably the SMG from ODST because it was clearly awesome.

Or the SMG with the option to put the silencer on it or not.

I want it back as well.

If you can bring in 2 medium-long distance semi automatic weapons (BR/DMR) you can also have 2 automatic weapons in their respective range of fire.

AR would be slower rate of fire, more medium distance orientated packing more punch per bullet.

SMR should then ideally be a high rate of fire, close distance weapon.

either that, or have the AR be more all round and bring back the scoped SMG for medium distance shield weakening.

I would like it back however, with no dual wielding and a more powerful AR returning to h4 i think the smg would become useless

I really like the smg, but I believe 343 said that the Assault Carbine would be a successor to it. Hopefully it’ll be pretty similar.

> I really like the smg, but I believe 343 said that the Assault Carbine would be a successor to it. Hopefully it’ll be pretty similar.

source?

Am i the only one who thought the ODST smg had way too much recoil

he think that the recoil was high because in ODST you aren’t a spartan soo you had less strenght

Its been confirmed that the SMG is NOT returning.