Who thought the halo tech preview was fun or not

I thought it was kind of fun

> 2535419640493650;1:
> I thought it was kind of fun

The more I played the more I loved it. First time since the Halo 3 beta that I have been this excited for Halo pre-launch.

I thought it was a lot of fun. Can’t wait to see the next serving.

> 2533274792737987;2:
> > 2535419640493650;1:
> > I thought it was kind of fun
>
> The more I played the more I loved it. First time since the Halo 3 beta that I have been this excited for Halo pre-launch.

Honestly same. I’m so happy to say i’m excited for a halo for the first time since 3

Feels like a direct reach update. I like it.

After they fixed the FPS, I don’t want it to end!

I’m in love with this preview and trying to play it as much as I can before it goes down. It’s been a while since I’ve been this excited for a new game to be released. The hype is real.

I enjoyed it, had a lot of fun wish there was more pvp but it was still fun smashing the boys.

Didn’t get to to play but its fun reading all the feedback here.

Excited for launch day!

Despite it’s flaws I did have the F word.

Mucho Fun glad 343 gave it another year of polish. Can’t wait for trying out the vehicels.

> 2533274887875135;5:
> Feels like a direct reach update. I like it.

This tells me that the Reach and Classic fanbase might have found balance.

I enjoyed it quite a bit, I’m pumped for the full game and fingers crossed I get invited to the next flight

I really liked it.

For a first look into the game I had a lot of fun even with bots. Being able to feel the gun play with the new movement was great. I’d have to play more of the pvp before really judging it. The brief amount of time I did get to play pvp was extremely fun, fast paced and sweaty. Overall pretty good for a Tech Preview. I think they just need to clean the game up, fix the bugs and finalize the UI because the end of the year is coming quick.

I enjoy even with some pc problem… like fantom shot