Who thought that the Launch Site map was great for "Tactical Slayer"?

WTF is with this, did you only enable “tactical slayer” and forget that some maps are NOT suitable for it? Launch Site is WAY TOO BIG for it, there are 3 levels of elevation with a C curve design, making it either suicide to use the jump to get over, or you have to rush the long way and end up in line of fire anway.

This is not a good map in general, and for tactical slayer - it is worse. REMOVE IT.

2 Likes

Personally I find the market map much worse for this, sorry I forgot the name. I actually don’t mind Launch Site too much but all the fighting tends to be around the Saber spawn point.

1 Like

Too many people hide in corners in SWAT to begin with. Idk how people find it enjoyable, but I digress.

Launch site needs a bit of a redesign, I don’t mind it… but it has some issues for sure. Too much camping oriented with that map. It doesn’t really flow.

bazaar thats its name

1 Like

Yeah Launch Site and Bazaar were always going to be awful SWAT maps.

One of the reasons they were probably holding fire on the playlist. The H5 SWAT had a lot of forge maps and was much better for it. Also more gametypes, lots of variations at least 5 from memory.

Instead for Infinite we get a social playlist, barely any fitting maps at all and only one variant. I know people were begging for it, but I’m not a fan of this.

1 Like

who thought that map was good for anything?

2 Likes