Who thought FFA Throwback was a good idea?

King and Oddball are literally the two worst free-for-all modes in Halo history. Each involves endless amounts of throwing yourself at an objective that you are guaranteed to lose in a matter of seconds.

FFA Oddball is nothing but a “who gets here last” game, and FFA King is a giant slug and grenade fest.

This isn’t “Throwback”. This is a chaotic mess.

Seriously. Who thought this was a good idea?

It is pretty bad… The only people who go positive are the kill farmers.

I won my first match while going plus 11 or something…

Lord knows…

Probably the same person who thought it would be a good idea to make it a substitute for Snipers, and not communicate the change in shape, way or form…

Oh well, with any luck this blunder will be sorted out soon…

And I can only hope that when the worthwhile Playlists do finally get added, they don’t end up getting swapped out for garbage like this…

I like this game, I swear…

Personally, I think they should have added Slayer to the Throwback list too.

I bet 343i employees has a huge smirk on their faces reading all this, i hope they are trolling us… This is the worst playlist ever. Ever.

> I bet 343i employees has a huge smirk on their faces reading all this, i hope they are trolling us… This is the worst playlist ever. Ever.

This playlist was in Halo 3 as well, except Halo 3 had FFA CTF too. So blaming 343 is kind of pointless here. Plus we get Team Snipers in a few minutes/hours.

Objective has always been hated in FFA! What kind of throwback is this?! Objective should only be like a 10% weighting in FFA where the hell is slayer? I give up on this -Yoink- gane

> Elektrosity: This playlist was in Halo 3 as well, except Halo 3 had FFA CTF too. So blaming 343 is kind of pointless here. Plus we get Team Snipers in a few minutes/hours.

Huh did not know that, that ctf gametype must have been hell to play though.

Just played my first match in the playlist, it was oddball, and I won by like 100 or something :smiley:

For the love of all that’s holy what’s wrong with these guys?? They asked us what modes we want to be added and almost every other user mentioned CLASSIC, NORMAL Free For All mode. We lone wolves DON NOT want to play objective game types, especially in a FFA playlist. Jesus Christ why is it so hard to put in the NORMAL LONE WOLF SLAYER?? WHY???

Jeeebus CHRIST… Can We GET SOME Normal FFA SLAYER >> holy nut BALLS

lol no bro, no team snipers this week. 343 scammed us on it

____━━____┓━╭━━━━╮
____━━____┗┓|::::::^━━^ |
____━━____━┗|:::::|。◕‿‿◕。|
____━━____━━╰O-O----O-O

The playlist is completely redundant. We already have King and Oddball in Team form. Why would we want it in FFA form? Everyone wants a Lone Wolves/ Rumble Pit playlist and 343 knows this. Why they won’t put it into War Games no one knows.

They obviously did it on purpose (they will say it was an accident). They are just trying to figure out how to weed out the on the fence about selling the game peeps. The people that are rage’n over hardly anything. They want to do one little thing that pushes those people over the edge because they don’t want those people around anymore. They want people that will enjoy the game and forgive minor mistakes. I did kinda want to play Snipers though… :confused:

> lol no bro, no team snipers this week. 343 scammed us on it

If this is true I will put Halo 3 in my xbox and it will be staying there for a while.

> It is pretty bad… The only people who go positive are the kill farmers.

I figured that was the hole point of the playlist, just allow montage kids to get some “sick” multikills, kinda how you used unranked ffa in halo 3.

I think somebody messed up really hard at 343 this morning, we were supposed to get snipes and spartan ops, we got throwback.

Halo 3 never had FFA CTF, Jesus kids don’t act like you know -Yoink- because you got your xbox 3 years ago. Also it’s called Rumble Pit and not Lone Wolfs, that was just bungie trying to be super cool with a fancy name in h3.

> It is pretty bad… The only people who go positive are the kill farmers.

I went mad positive and won by a big lead in king of the kill.

[deleted]