Who thinks halo 3 was the best halo game?

Halo 3 is and will always be the best halo for me.
But as we all know I can’t speak for everyone.
So my question is what game is your favorite and why?

Mine is halo 3 just as I said.
And I really liked it because it was so balanced online.
And I know that halo one and two has the same base multi player but I think halo 3 has smoother controls and good aim.
No loadouts and other things you could spawn with to get an advantage.
I also like that 343 balanced arena well in halo 5.
A few -Yoink- spawns and things like that.
But nothing to horrible. The only thing was the war zone assault glitch.

Yup and I feel the same way about halo 5 as you, tho the longer I play the.less I like warzone. Still got btb at least

Halo 2 is my favorite with Halo ODST being a close second.

Halo 2 was my first Xbox Live game and I played it to death. I loved the maps, the multiplayer, the guns, and even the campaign which I beat dozens of times with my buddies. Split screen was a blast. Infection on Halo 2 was far more fun for me than in any other Halo game provided that people played honorably. Modders in online games sucked. Modders in custom games were awesome. The maps in Halo 2 are still better than any of the map pools in any Halo game since.

Halo 3 was amazing, best multiplayer experience that consoles ever had. 300k+ steady population daily and the gametypes, aim were perfect.

Halo 5 aim is straight garbage IMO, my shot is always all over the place and even with new controller settings, i can’t get it right. When i play MCC, aim in previous halos was just right. Also maps in halo 5 are complete garbage, every map is identical and looks like barely any time spent on creating actual maps. Espicially BTB maps, what a complete joke. And spawns are completely trash, 15 seconds into the game and the enemy will start spawning behind you or beside you, or u will spawn right infront of the enemy. Impossible to counteract this with the small -Yoink- radar

I am currently gathering evidence of getting spawned right infront of the enemy and broken spawn. I have couple of clips already, will be posting here soon when i get few more. (this is on my other account)

> 2535455074887117;4:
> Halo 3 was amazing, best multiplayer experience that consoles ever had. 300k+ steady population daily and the gametypes, aim were perfect.
>
> Halo 5 aim is straight garbage IMO, my shot is always all over the place and even with new controller settings, i can’t get it right. When i play MCC, aim in previous halos was just right. Also maps in halo 5 are complete garbage, every map is identical and looks like barely any time spent on creating actual maps. Espicially BTB maps, what a complete joke. And spawns are completely trash, 15 seconds into the game and the enemy will start spawning behind you or beside you, or u will spawn right infront of the enemy. Impossible to counteract this with the small -Yoink- radar
>
> I am currently gathering evidence of getting spawned right infront of the enemy and broken spawn. I have couple of clips already, will be posting here soon when i get few more. (this is on my other account)

Yeah iknow The spawns suck. Bit i hope they will get them fixed. In btb You can spawn with the other team right of the start. But I still think 343 took a step in the right directions: )

For campaign it had to be the original and reach.

Halo 3 is still the best.

Love Halo 3

I believe it is the best

Halo 3 was an incredible game, it’s a shame we’ll never get to experience it again due to 343’s incompetence.

Halo 3 was my favorite and I hope a H3A will revive the halo community and restore it to its former glory. Those were the days

Overall Halo 3 was the best. Campaign, multiplayer, and music. Halo 2 was also one of the Goats but halo 3 hit all the points for an awesome game