Who the yoink designed the SWAT spawns

I and many others have spawned in peoples lines of sight, or have had enemies spawn right behind me. Seriously how difficult is it to get the spawns right for SWAT. It should be second nature to those developing the map for SWAT.

True, but in the end it’s down to map control. Four people at 2 different vantage points can easily control the game.

Pretty sure one dude got a triple kill off my spawn point on Orion, I had no idea where anyone was, what direction the shots came from, etc

> 2535427449854650;2:
> True, but in the end it’s down to map control. Four people at 2 different vantage points can easily control the game.

Not even that should be giving these yoink spawns. Maps like plaza have plenty of safe spots and even then people are getting killed of spawns. Plus map control hasnt ever made spawns this bad back on Reach, H3 etc.

While I haven’t played too many games of SWAT yet, I have to agree that depending on the map, there’s a fair chance you’re going to be on the end of a huge spawn kill at one stage. The maps seemed to play out that map control is crucial. And in SWAT with the heightened kill times, if the enemy team has it, you’re in a for a lovely time.

Ive found Orion to be notorious for it. The ease in which you can take and hold the towers and force spawn them in the rock area is pretty silly.

I can’t remember the maps name, Empire or something, but it only took me half a game to realise that if you control the middle catwalk thingy it’s got going on, you can really punish spawners.

I found Plaza to be better for spawning, but incredibly easy for predictions on enemy placements. They’re either at sniper or hydra spawn. I’ve seen no inbetween yet.

But all in all, I think a spawn timer or something would be good for the game type. It mightn’t help too much, but earlier today I got a triple kill which led to my brother picking up an over due to them just popping right in front of him straight after.