WHO STILL OWNS AN XBOX CLASSIC CONSOLE?

What’s happening fellow Xbox and Halo lovers. Was having a bit of a nostalgic day the other day and was playing through the campaign on Halo CE Anniversary on my XB1 on Halo MCC… And I just couldn’t resist going and getting my original XBOX classic console and firing it up… MAN that user interface/Dashboard with those awesome sound effects during menu surfing and selection.

AAAH, the good old days, for a moment I forgot about my Xbox 1 and remembered that my gaming career stared on this black beauty in front of me here. I put my only game I ever had left from my collection, (besides top spin) the original halo CE disk in and that theme music sent chills down my spine. I played that campaign from start to finish without leaving my seat, sadly I had no other mates to LAN with and play enduring hours of slayer on hang em high with, but was so rad re-living that moment.

Do you still have your original XBOX classing console? did you have any of the ltd edition consoles?

Mine is still connected and works great!

playing CE and 2 the old way has it’s moments

That’s awesome. Yip I agree. Are you in North America? I am in south Africa, the console was launched a couple of months later here at the time of release.

I have a TV in my room dedicated to playing Halo 1 and 2 on the original Xbox. Well… and Hitman, and Splinter Cell, and MechAssault, and…

so sad that the xbox live services aren’t running for this anymore, I know you can play on xbox connect and others but there are plenty hackers. LAN tournaments again would be awesome

I still have my green Halo edition original Xbox.

> 2603643534586909;6:
> I still have my green Halo edition original Xbox.

As do I. We used it for LAN parties up until the MCC came out.

> 2603643534586909;6:
> I still have my green Halo edition original Xbox.

Wanted one of these soo badly

Did anyone get a mountain dew one?

I wish I did, but I think I sold it years ago, Still have my original Halo 1 and Halo 2 games tho

I have one. I remember getting it used at Gamestop, and a copy of GTA San Andreas was in it because apparently Gamestop never checked to see if there was a disk inside. I still have it in my room somewhere, but I don’t use it because its missing its AV cable and none of my original Xbox controllers work.

> 2533274850493408;7:
> > 2603643534586909;6:
> > I still have my green Halo edition original Xbox.
>
>
> As do I. We used it for LAN parties up until the MCC came out.

> 2533274930873610;8:
> > 2603643534586909;6:
> > I still have my green Halo edition original Xbox.
>
>
> Wanted one of these soo badly

I also have the green Halo 3 edition Xbox 360, but that one died. It’s a bookshelf item now.

I still have one. Connection is a bit messed up though.

I have the Halo CE green console, but it’s been broken for some time.
I still have it hooked up, though. Lol

I do. Original black box, came with Halo and Mad Dash Racing.

I do, along with over 30 games, including Halo CE and Halo 2. Unfortunately it died on me recently, so I have to buy a refurbished one. That, and all my saves on my hard drive are gone as well, seeing as my old memory card went out years ago. HOWEVER, this just gives me more incentive to replay all of my games.

Man…the OG Xbox has AMAZING games! I will never part with it…EVER.

I never had an Xbox one. Or original Xbox. I still don’t understand how the new console is called the Xbox One. Anyway, I have a H4 X360 and the white Sunset Overdrive (terrible game) Xbone.

My cat knocked my original xbox off a dresser, but it still works! Disk tray is a bit wonky but I can still play Mech Assault so I’m not complaining.

This is great, I must say they built the original xbox classic to last. I so badly wanted the green halo 1, and even better the blue halo2 one was my ultimate to own

> 2533274978553590;11:
> I have one. I remember getting it used at Gamestop, and a copy of GTA San Andreas was in it because apparently Gamestop never checked to see if there was a disk inside. I still have it in my room somewhere, but I don’t use it because its missing its AV cable and none of my original Xbox controllers work.

I got Ratatouille free from GameTek, and Halo CE only cost me 12 bucks. The countless hours I spent playing that console. I think I only had 3 games for it though. Did anyone else’s disk tray cover come off? My dad tried to get the tray open and he prayed it off with a butter knife! Now I have to keep a paper clip on my controller cables to open the disc tray. Lol that thing is built like a tank though, I have it collecting dust next to some old pc towers. Still works though.