Who Runs The Universe?

I love to look through everything Halo (characters, bios, etc.) When I go to the Universe section of Waypoint there’s so much missing. The Characters include Captain Cutter (Halo Wars) but not Lord Hood or even Sgt. Johnson (Halo 3). Also the Species section doesn’t include Promethean, Sangheili, or San Shyuum (many key species to the stories). Also a ton of weaponry and vehicles don’t have a profile.

I’m being serious when I say I will update these if no one else will. If one of the admins or someone from 343 would like to contact me to see if I’m legitimate and wouldn’t goof around then come on I’d be glad to do an interview. For real the missing content really bothers me it’s disrespectful to large chunks of the franchise in my opinion. I know there’s the Halopedia that has every single detail. I’m not saying to do that. Just do all the key people and items that deserve it. This is Halo Waypoint after all.

Laugh if you will but if no one will fix it, I’d like someone to put their trust in me to tend to this.

With the introduction of the weekly Cannon Fodder blog posts, the Universe section has been getting updated. Sometimes they update current entries and sometimes add new ones. I guess they are just trying to get the most accurate info before putting all the old entries back

I’m sorry but I doubt you need a human encyclopedia to write these bios. It’s basically where their from and what their associated with. Their all about 1 sentence long. They just need the basics then. So I doubt anything new we learn, or all the tiny details will make it on there.

Going by what Grim has posted in some of the Univer topics over the last few weeks, it seems they take great care to make sure their cannon is as accurate as possible. So while it may look lke it’s only a few details, they have a lot of reference work to do to make sure things tie up with other areas of the universe. I like that they are really into the detail of the universe and keeping things as consistent as possible

If you say so. I will admit I’d like to see a lot more details included in already existing entries.

As I said in my response to your similarly-themed PM, “were it so easy.”

> 2533274797632135;6:
> As I said in my response to your similarly-themed PM, “were it so easy.”

Haha thanks for listening to feedback. You do what you got to do I’ll support ya’ll.

> 2533274797632135;6:
> As I said in my response to your similarly-themed PM, “were it so easy.”

3v4

> 2533274927225285;1:
> I love to look through everything Halo (characters, bios, etc.) When I go to the Universe section of Waypoint there’s so much missing. The Characters include Captain Cutter (Halo Wars) but not Lord Hood or even Sgt. Johnson (Halo 3). Also the Species section doesn’t include Promethean, Sangheili, or San Shyuum (many key species to the stories). Also a ton of weaponry and vehicles don’t have a profile.
>
> I’m being serious when I say I will update these if no one else will. If one of the admins or someone from 343 would like to contact me to see if I’m legitimate and wouldn’t goof around then come on I’d be glad to do an interview. For real the missing content really bothers me it’s disrespectful to large chunks of the franchise in my opinion. I know there’s the Halopedia that has every single detail. I’m not saying to do that. Just do all the key people and items that deserve it. This is Halo Waypoint after all.
>
> Laugh if you will but if no one will fix it, I’d like someone to put their trust in me to tend to this.

We had Halopedia try to fill the void of your heart with extremely accurate information and timely content, but of course we are not a source of canon and we are not the official Halo site. Plus Halopedia is blocked on my school’s Wi-Fi grr I feel same way as you and would love to fill out Halo Waypoint’s universe pages (a lot of the pages like the Z-180 Supressor are shells of what they can be) but I trust Grim and understand his pains.