Who REALLY fired the Halos??? SPOILERS

The terminals in Halo 4 confused me alittle. But I think I understand now. It is common knowledge from the terminals in Halo 3, that the Didact fired the halos. However according to Halo 4 terminals, the Librarian locked the Didact up on Requim. So how could he have that conversation with the Librarian in those final moments of the Forerunner-Flood war?
Well…i think it was Bornsteller who fired the rings. She herself said at the end of Cryptum that he is the Didact now which explains his implorations of leaving her task and.joining him. He felt for her what the Ur-Didact felt.
As for the Didacts fate at the hands of the Master Builder…the official description of Halo Silentium pits the Didact mutinied on a flood invested world. My bet? He makes it off and rejoins the cause for stopping the flood.
Although im still confused about that terminal where the Master Builder, the Didact and the Librarian stand together like the best of pals. Maybe that came before his exile on Erde Tyrene??? Or maybe it wasnt Faber, but a younger and newly appointed Master builder?
Im still confused but I want to know what you peeps think?

> The terminals in Halo 4 confused me alittle. But I think I understand now. It is common knowledge from the terminals in Halo 3, that the Didact fired the halos. However according to Halo 4 terminals, the Librarian locked the Didact up on Requim. So how could he have that conversation with the Librarian in those final moments of the Forerunner-Flood war?
> Well…i think it was Bornsteller who fired the rings. She herself said at the end of Cryptum that he is the Didact now which explains his implorations of leaving her task and.joining him. He felt for her what the Ur-Didact felt.
> As for the Didacts fate at the hands of the Master Builder…the official description of Halo Silentium pits the Didact mutinied on a flood invested world. My bet? He makes it off and rejoins the cause for stopping the flood.
> <mark>Although im still confused about that terminal where the Master Builder, the Didact and the Librarian stand together like the best of pals. Maybe that came before his exile on Erde Tyrene???</mark> Or maybe it wasnt Faber, but a younger and newly appointed Master builder?
> Im still confused but I want to know what you peeps think?

Considering they were fighting humans at that point, it was before his exile.

Ahh yes thats correct. Slipped my mind. So my theory stands then?