Who plays Breakout?

It seems that I can’t join any matches in Breakout with any “Search Preferences”, so I’m just curious of knowing who still play this gamemode?

Spartan Company:
The Gamers and Friends

Gamertag:
DL117MarioSonic

Sorry y’all if I don’t reply because I reach my Daily Forums Limit, so feel free to contact me if anyone want to play some matches!
Forgot to mention that I rarely use my mic when I play video games, but I’m willing to use it! I will most likely use it when I’m in a “Party-Chat”.

I playing a good amount of breakout to finish my last commendation with it - immortal. I’m on the last tier. Feel free to hit me up if u like. I usually play solo, and surviving an entire match with ransoms can be tricky. I’m an above average player, but just FYI, if we play together i don’t always use a mic.

I play it every day cause i need 40 more immortals for my commendation and some more 1v2 wins for the other brakeout commendation

I would play it if I could find matches, but there are fundamental problems with the gamemode that probably stop a lot of people playing it.

Whenever I choose this playlist, which is not much, I can find matches fairly quickly.

> 2533274963936070;5:
> Whenever I choose this playlist, which is not much, I can find matches fairly quickly.

Me too, 1\2 minutes on extended