Who loves the sticky Launcher?

I was sad when I heard the grenade-launcher had gone. But the sticky-launcher is even better. Hunters are sitting ducks now though because of it, who were always my favourite. Poor Hunters.

Who else loves the Sticky-launcher?

Sitting ducks as in ‘they’re stunned by it’ or ‘they can’t dodge it’?

Also, does the Incineration Cannon ever get used on Hunters? If it spawns beyond them, what happens if you skip them and come back with it?

> Sitting ducks as in ‘they’re stunned by it’ or ‘they can’t dodge it’?
>
> Also, does the Incineration Cannon ever get used on Hunters? If it spawns beyond them, what happens if you skip them and come back with it?

I used Incinerator Cannon on one last night; it was epic:) You shouldn’t have to skip and backtrack though.

OT: I do like the sticky detonator a lot; can’t wait to try it out in Wargames.

I haven’t got the hang of the incinerator yet, although I used it at range on groups a couple of times and I saw 2 or 3 die each time. So I guess it’s powerful. But I love the Sticky Laucher, it’s my favourite weapon.

On the Hunters, it’s so easy now to aim one in their wormy-parts when they’re not looking and then boom. Even on legendary I bet it only takes 3. I’m going through on normal right now. Although I’ll admit to dying a few times. Normal definitely seems harder than in other games. Which is a good thing. For me, in some previous games normal was way too easy, Heroic was a little too hard for a casual blast. This “normal” is perfect. Presumably, Legendary is going to be as tough as always.

> > Sitting ducks as in ‘they’re stunned by it’ or ‘they can’t dodge it’?
> >
> > Also, does the Incineration Cannon ever get used on Hunters? If it spawns beyond them, what happens if you skip them and come back with it?
>
> I used Incinerator Cannon on one last night; it was epic:) You shouldn’t have to skip and backtrack though.
>
>
> OT: I do like the sticky detonator a lot; can’t wait to try it out in Wargames.

So it’s available? Great!

Thanks for the reply.

> I haven’t got the hang of the incinerator yet, although I used it at range on groups a couple of times and I saw 2 or 3 die each time. So I guess it’s powerful. But I love the Sticky Laucher, it’s my favourite weapon.
>
> On the Hunters, it’s so easy now to aim one in their wormy-parts when they’re not looking and then boom. Even on legendary I bet it only takes 3.
>
> I’m going through on normal right now. Although I’ll admit to dying a few times. Normal definitely seems harder than in other games. Which is a good thing. For me, in some previous games normal was way too easy, Heroic was a little too hard for a casual blast. This “normal” is perfect. Presumably, Legendary is going to be as tough as always.

Sounds great. The IC is my most studied weapon in Halo 4. It seems to have the versatility that the Needler has been lacking while being balanced (unlike the Needler which is nearly impossible to dodge afaik). Is it true when the dev said that we could not ‘outgun them’ (the Knight Commanders) so we had to ‘outthink them’?

It’s good to know that they don’t have as much awareness. I thought they had a little bit too much in Reach, especially when I was using camo against them. It’s a shame we can’t assassinate them like Chief did in FUD. IMO, it’d been feasible if the Hunters were given new animations + attacks to punish such an attempt (like how the Hunter attempts to hit Chief as he jumps off).

So Normal is the new realistic difficulty?

Love the Sticky Detenator even though it can’t possibly replace the Pro Pipe for me :frowning: got some nice kills with it in MM. The only issue I have is I stickied a Warthog as it passed me and it didn’t die from it :confused:

I love assault rifle and the Battle rifle.

It not pro as pro pipe.

> Sitting ducks as in ‘they’re stunned by it’ or ‘they can’t dodge it’?
>
> Also, does the Incineration Cannon ever get used on Hunters? If it spawns beyond them, what happens if you skip them and come back with it?

Most hunter fights in the game can’t be avoided or skipped.