Who Loves Halo 4

I want people that are like me that are extremely excited for Halo 4 to talk about all the great things about it. Notice I said are extremely exited not people who are hating on Halo 4 and 343i

Most of us can’t say yet whether or not we love Halo 4 as we haven’t played it yet. Am I excited for it? Hell ye. Do I love it? I don’t know yet.

I can’t wait for the helmets. Honestly, they all look REALLY cool!! I really love what they did with the Spartan’s look too, they look sharper and more… bad -Yoink- haha :smiley:

me likey spartan ops

Me: “I’m not ready to say it yet, sweetie. It’s just too early in the relationship. listen…I like you a lot, okay? Just give me time.”

Halo 4: “BUT YOU SAY THAT TO ALL THE GAMES!”

I’m VERY excited for Halo 4. However only time will tell if I will really love it.

I am very excited, only 2 days left.

I don’t love Halo 4

I ADORE IT!

I haven’t been this excited for a Game.

I’ve begun to ask myself if Halo 4 could be the best Halo game.

I’ve played the Campaign already, and it’s just as epic and fast paced as you thought it would be, and I really liked the exploration parts, which felt like a throwback to CE.

343 nailed it with this game

raises hand
2 DAYS!!!

> I want people that are like me that are extremely excited for Halo 4 to talk about all the great things about it. Notice I said are extremely exited not people who are hating on Halo 4 and 343i

Lets ask people posting on a Halo 4 forum, if they love Halo 4, cause that makes so much sense.