who likes the look of halo4 all together?

who likes the look of the new enemies and the amazing graphics because i do and im looking forward to the insane pictures and the matchmaking thats going to be very amazing another thing the spartan ops that will probably be very fun too

My only gripe is that damn Sniper. Where’s my sleek Sniper Rifle at? All I see is that clunky Wall-E on a stick.

We’re going from the most dangerous biological threat to the most dangerous technological threat. I like it! Story is compelling; it looked like Halo; Spartan Ops! Can’t wait. =)

Spartan Ops
Multiplayer
Promethean enemies (Gettign a real Metroid Prime vibe which is good)

Dislike
The Covenant, their designs, their presence, everything about them.

I love the look of the visuals so far! Well, except for that gas bag of a sniper :wink: can’t wait to see how good it looks through my own setup :smiley:

> Like
> Spartan Ops
> Multiplayer
> Promethean enemies (Gettign a real Metroid Prime vibe which is good)
>
> Dislike
> The Covenant, their designs, their presence, everything about them.

Pretty much this. Hopefully, the Covenant will be faded out as enemies before the end of Halo 4.

I like everything I see, I wish I could go into Cryosleep ‘till Nov 6. =’)

> I like everything I see, I wish I could go into Cryosleep ‘till Nov 6. =’)

why cryosleep just go into acoma no dont do it

> > Like
> > Spartan Ops
> > Multiplayer
> > Promethean enemies (Gettign a real Metroid Prime vibe which is good)
> >
> > Dislike
> > The Covenant, their designs, their presence, everything about them.
>
> Pretty much this. Hopefully, the Covenant will be faded out as enemies before the end of Halo 4.

The Covenant is a lovable foe of the halo universe so i think 343 will definitly keep them in

> My only gripe is that damn Sniper. Where’s my sleek Sniper Rifle at? All I see is that clunky Wall-E on a stick.

lol@wall-e on a stick from what i think halo 4 is going to be very amazing and you saw at e3 this is going to be one hell of a year for 343 and microsoft all together

> > > Like
> > > Spartan Ops
> > > Multiplayer
> > > Promethean enemies (Gettign a real Metroid Prime vibe which is good)
> > >
> > > Dislike
> > > The Covenant, their designs, their presence, everything about them.
> >
> > Pretty much this. Hopefully, the Covenant will be faded out as enemies before the end of Halo 4.
>
> The Covenant is a lovable foe of the halo universe so i think 343 will definitly keep them in

The REAL Covenant is gone. These Elites running around pretending to be the Covenant? They aren’t the Covenant, just in the name.

I hate everything, the art design, the textures, the weapon design, the weapon sounds, the vehicle design. EVERYTHING. Its so Un-Haloish.
The only good thing is the graphics, aka: The lighting.

> I hate everything, the art design, the textures, the weapon design, the weapon sounds, the vehicle design. EVERYTHING. The only good thing is the graphics, aka: The lighting.

Obvious troll is obvious.

> I hate everything, the art design, the textures, the weapon design, the weapon sounds, the vehicle design. EVERYTHING. The only good thing is the graphics, aka: The lighting.

people who critisize early often change their minds in the end so just wait til november 6th and belive me you will have changed your mind

the graphics look good especially in the campaign im loving it, i dont like how the spartan 4’s look i dont like their armor, some of the weapon sounds seem off to me really not liking how the needer sounds and i really dont like the music at all but im still very excited for this game

I like pretty much everything I’ve seen so far, but I do have a few early complaints. I don’t like the Forerunner weapons very much. To me they look TOO much like their human counterparts. I was really hoping for much more exotic weapons, (like those they used in Halo Legends). I also don’t know how I feel about the variety of Forerunner enemies. They look cool in detail, but at a distance they all seem to have similar colors and shapes, and I hope they don’t bleed together over an extended campaign and become boring to look at and play against, (a la the Flood on The Library). Hopefully there’s a larger enemy variety than they’re currently showing.

I also hope they do something with the Covenant. Not get rid of them, because I love fighting the Covenant, and they are an integral part of the series. What I mean is that I hope they flesh out why we’re still fighting the Covenant, and not just be something we fight on the first level with some, ‘oh they’re just a random rogue faction’ cop-out. If they’re going to keep the Covenant in, flesh out their post-war story, and tie it into the Forerunner side of the story.

Other than that, graphics look great, and all the multiplayer options seem awesome. It’s really just Campaign I worry about.

I like it. I just hope they manage to get Buck in the game, maybe as one of the Spartan 4s.

so guys what armor are you going to wear

> so guys what armor are you going to wear

If they bring back the Rogue helmet from Halo 3, i’ll use that. If not, probably EVA or Gungnir.

> We’re going from the most dangerous biological threat to the most dangerous technological threat. I like it!

I agree Mr Meat the Ancient Evil Awakens Army look just like electronic Flood! Those wizard children at 34 have been ingeniously clever to craft a new tale with old elements.

I for one am loving the familiar looking graphics of a brand new Halo!