Who likes Halo 4?

Who likes Halo 4?

I like it, the Armor Abilities are more balanced the graphics look amazing.

Flame suit on

Cool! Me too!

I can’t like a game that hasn’t been released, let alone one that hasn’t even been marketed yet.

bummer…no passion. :^( Why are you even a Unicorn?

I don’t get it, what is there to like? Practically nothing has been confirmed yet, all you can get out of this thread is a useless poll.

I do.

What don’t you get? Its a post in its simplest form. I understand clarity in all, but really? Since when do you have to have a degree in halo posts? What doesn’t make sense about, “Do you like Halo 4?”. Its not the technicality of the post that’s the problem its your own personal description that is. That is your problem not the posts. Why the hell does every post have to be written God-like for you to understand? Because seriously? Why has it gotten this bad to post on a Halo 4 forum.

I love Halo 4! The epic Campaign is great, it’s the longest and most immersive in the franchise! Matchmaking actually works, the ranking system is perfect, there’s a balanced and diverse sandbox… the music is simply heart-wrenching. I almost forgot, Theater works like a charm, and the Map Creator is brilliant! I love using the Custom Games Browser so much, as well.

Wow real mature moderators. Way to set the standard for the community.

> Wow real mature moderators. Way to set the standard for the community.

Well…I’m the first mod to post in this thread. I’m a little confused here, what seems to be the problem?

> Wow real mature moderators. Way to set the standard for the community.

As an ordinary user, I consider it my responsibility to refute your claim that I am a moderator.

The problem is…
“WHAT, IS, WRONG, WITH, THIS, POST ???”

> The problem is…
> “WHAT, IS, WRONG, WITH, THIS, POST ???”

What are you talking about?

Speak slowly, I’m a little frazzled today…What exactly is the problem again? :stuck_out_tongue:

I think their problem is that they think this thread is completely useless.

> I think their problem is that they think this thread is completely useless.

Whose problem?

Is this a joke? You put people in the rank of Unicorns, but then you let them talk trash about everyone’s since of clarity in their posts. Then allow 'em to keep their God-like forum status, so they can do it again. Then you do not even understand a simple statement? “What is wrong with this post?”…So, What is going on here?

> > I think their problem is that they think this thread is completely useless.
>
> Whose problem?

Their problem.

THEM.

The guys over there.

Anyway, I like Halo 4. I have no reason not to like it, and it’s full of possibilities.

> > I think their problem is that they think this thread is completely useless.
>
> Whose problem?

It appears I’ve completely misinterpreted this thread. I have no idea what’s going on and/or why the OP is acting like they are.