Who ISN'T playing on release day?

It seems everyone is playing on luanch day. Me, I have school, and I highly doubt I will get on until that Friday :frowning:
I wonder if there are others as misfortunate as me or if I am the only one…

This thread is gonna be pretty empty…

but don’t feel bad, not everyone will get to play the first day. Really, waiting a few days is not bad at all. You’ll get caught up in no time.

I’m with ya brotha!

> It seems everyone is playing on luanch day. Me, I have school, and I highly doubt I will get on until that Friday :frowning:
> I wonder if there are others as misfortunate as me or if I am the only one…

I got Calc 3, Soil Engineering, Structual Steel Design and the Lab… I will be playing Halo after all of that. Learn to schedule your time man. Juggling a girl, family, friends, video games, and school is not that hard if you schedule your time. Believe me, I have a 3.0, a happy girlfriend (3 yrs) and still get to play video games lol.

If i can get a ride to gamestop.

I’ll play campaign for an hour or two the day it comes out, then go hard on Friday. School takes priority.

I will probably do what I did with Reach and just play a level or 2 every night. But I probably won’t play during the week because of work and school…

I will not even touch matchmaking because i know i will get super hooked, super fast. Probly just play a mission on a legendary a night, until friday when i enter Infinity and blast noobs

I will be returning from my honeymoon on November, 6th, so I seriously doubt I’ll be playing H4. I had to promise my bride-to-be that I’ll pay more attention to her than Halo :slight_smile:

I have school, and probably four hours, or more, of homework. I’ll try to get on, or maybe just rush the homework. :confused:

Me. I won’t be getting my copy until 2-3 days after launch but I’ll also be getting my copy for $25.00 instead of $60.00.

I love how you think that is misfortunate :smiley: You’re still getting the game, you’ll just have to wait a few extra days.

EDIT: read that back and it sounded snarky. I just mean it isn’t the end of the world if you don’t play on launch.

Mine will most likely be waiting for me when i wake up on the day of release for me to play when i get home

sadly i wont be getting mine till christmas break. Engineering is gonna push me away from video games for a few months :frowning: , but i guess i can wait a month and a half

graduated already so i dont have to worry about school. And its coming out on election day and i can just say im going to vote so i get the day off from work. my only concern is geting a speeding ticket on my way home. going for the land speed record across the 1 in a half mile bridge i have to cross.

not me

because my LE copy won’t arrive early

You’re lucky. At least you don’t have to wait until the week after. Because I live quite far, it’ll take a long time for the shipment to arrive.

I will go to the midnight realease but go to bed right after. I have off of school for election day but still have football practice and need rest. Then I’ll play all day.

Im not gonna play it on launch day because im getting it as a birthday/ Christmas present and my birthday is in December so ill probably be playing it a whole month after everyone else. Yea its long but its worth it. Im getting the Limited Edition and man its soo worth the wait!!

That is why I like doing college online. Can just bash through my work for the week on Sunday and Monday. Then I would have time to do what ever for the rest of the week.