Who is your favourite Leader and why ?

I was wondering which Leader y’all prefer. I for myself are hooked on Cutter in HW1 and Serina in HW2

Since the release of the game I’ve loved to play Atriox. His builds and LPs really match the playstyle I enjoy.

Serina easy.She has the funnest playstyle with being able to slow down and freeze everything though i cant use her as much as i would like.I’ll never forget the days when I would send the ice cream truck to freeze their base 1 minute into the game.Good times.

Mostly play shipmaster as he was the only sangheili at first and I enjoyed his multiple possible ways of attacking. Once the Arbiter came out, I have found him also equally fun to play. Though mostly for his use of dropships and the fact he has more sangheili uits in the form of the enforcer.

> 2533274806469514;4:
> Mostly play shipmaster as he was the only sangheili at first and I enjoyed his multiple possible ways of attacking. Once the Arbiter came out, I have found him also equally fun to play. Though mostly for his use of dropships and the fact he has more sangheili uits in the form of the enforcer.

Oh yes I like to put my Enforcers in the Dropships and make them rain Hell on the Enemy

Shipmaster without a doubt. I played him for all of season one and to this date he is still my most played leader and favorite. There’s nothing more satisfying than to wipe out an entire army because they don’t have detect units when Shippy goes inviz, that’s the best thing ever. Also his leader powers are amazing, has one of the best drops in my opinion and has the best teleport, glassing beam lvl 3 I mean come on what else do you need. His advanced cloaking is meh wish it was only for 1 point, I don’t ever put 2 points in it and his Ultimate is situational at best or a help my teammate because he is miles away. What i like to do is trick my opponent. I will attack with a few units on one side of the map and have my Shipmaster sneak to the other side of the map most probably the opponents main base. I’ll have him sneak off to the side out of their fog of war and open up my portal and bring in my army usually a Scarab at that point.

Then it’s GG

That’s a good question that’s kinda tough but I’d have to say success wise I like Jerome for UNSC and arbiter for covenant

My favorite concept leader is probably Voridus, rewards for raids are always fun.
In terms of which leader I’m best with, either YapYap or Voridus is my best leader, nobody else holds a candle.

My favourite leader for the UNSC would be Sargent Johnson hands down. Spamming Mantis and Marines is key to winning. For the banished I would say Vordius or Pav.

I like all banished unsc are scum. Anders is my food.

I have taken a liking to Isiblel of late because of here upgraded scorpions as well as her MAC

I love Decimus because of the fury ability as well as his hero wich is just plain demoralising for the enemies.

Vordus I like because of Cataclysm. Which is just evil.

I wouldn’t say I have a favorite, I get bored of playing the same leaders all the time. The ones I like the most are Cutter, Jerome, Forge and Decimus. I like the shipmaster and the Arbiter, but I’m terrible with them.

Johnson.

His Big Green Style.

I think the better question for me is which ones do I like LEAST…and that’s easy: Voridus and Decimus.

The only thing going for Voridus that I can see is his Scarab, but that’s a pretty late game unit (I mean, as it should be, Scarabs are pretty tough if you balance your pop and powers right. In the right hands you can easily keep two Scarabs alive from his powers alone.)

Decimus is…well, I’m not a fan of Hammer Brutes (another reason I care little for Voridus). Sure, War Brute Chieftain and Decimus have Hammer Pull and it can grab a group of units, but they usually scatter ASAP and you only get a few hits in. And lets not forget all of the stunlocking Choppers, Ghosts, Goliaths, and Warthogs can do.)

I like big Johnson

The shipmaster in halo wars 2, he is very fun to play with and regret in halo wars 1, the cleansing beam and honor guards are awesome.

I feel there is no bad leader I remember I seen a guy hold of three people and won the game with just cutter…Late Game

> 2533274885511041;12:
> I wouldn’t say I have a favorite, I get bored of playing the same leaders all the time. The ones I like the most are Cutter, Jerome, Forge and Decimus. I like the shipmaster and the Arbiter, but I’m terrible with them.

Mixing it up is very good, there is so many different ways to play Halo Wars 2.

> 2535415269471053;18:
> > 2533274885511041;12:
> > I wouldn’t say I have a favorite, I get bored of playing the same leaders all the time. The ones I like the most are Cutter, Jerome, Forge and Decimus. I like the shipmaster and the Arbiter, but I’m terrible with them.
>
> Mixing it up is very good, there is so many different ways to play Halo Wars 2.

Yeah for sure. There are so many different styles with different leaders. People can even play the exact same leaders pretty differently.

anders shes hot.