Who is your favourite 343 member?

Name your favourite 343 staff member or user here

Edit: Don’t know who is my fav yet, however outside of 343 Martin O’Donnell, Urk and Stosh

all of them :slight_smile:

Frank O’Connor & Jessica Shea

BS angel

Mrs. Angel of course!

What. Urk and Marty have accounts here?

OY YOU. BACK TO THE DARK DUNGEON THAT IS NOW BUNGIE.

Ahem.

The person who keeps any scent of badness out of these forums. I love you from the very bottom of my heart because I have been to deep dark cruel places of the Internet where badness runs amok! It is scary!

Vociferous and associates, for his former Ascendant Justice blog which i thought was superb, and from what ive read the upcoming Visual Guide book which ive got on preorder.

BTW Voc i totally think 343i should take the Ascendant Justice blog posts and integrate them here officially, and let you continue with your level analysis in between other things. I understood so much more about the story after reading that stuff. Id absolutely love to see some AJ articles on Reach.

Frankie. Then bs angel, then I don’t know the order.

Right now, none of them. Now, had they decided to actually do something new with the CEA, other than reskinning it and shipping it, they would be gods. We needed CE’s MP online. Which would’ve required 343 to do some work and take a risk. They passed. Not the start I was looking for from 343. A tragic beginning.

Plus, Frankie thinks the CE pistol was overpowered. Which terrifies me for Halo4.

Since Reach, I’m really worried about the franchise. I feel like its dying. I feel like there is an identity crisis. I hope Frankie can save it, but I have little hope. Reach MP is appalling. The direction of the franchise is in limbo. Since Halo2 the franchise has gone downhill. They have to change the core shooting every game, so who knows what we’re going to get.

I loved the shooting in Halo2, but its too much to ask for consistency from this franchise. What’s worse, let’s say they nail the shooting for Halo4, and it feels like Halo2…they are just going to change the shooting again for Halo5. So why bother getting excited about Halo. The shooting is always different. The message is, don’t invest in Halo because what you may like will be gone in the next game.

I love Halo too much.

343 hasn’t done anything yet.

After the Title Update, we can see if they made some magic happen and I’ll be the first to sing their praises. But as it stands with what we know they’ve done, its a reskinned CE campaign and Reach MP.

That Title Update is so important to see what we can expect for the Franchise.

Personally, I like Frankie and think he’s hilarious. As far as Halo goes, I’m still waiting for the good news from Frankie. So far, Frankie scares me to death when it comes to Halo.

Not sure yet. I used to like Joseph Staten for writing the story for Halo CE and 2, and Marty for being an AMAZING music artist.

But until I see who’s doing what in 343, and who does good. I won’t judge anyone.

> > Right now, none of them. Now, had they decided to actually do something new with the CEA, other than reskinning it and shipping it, they would be gods. We needed CE’s MP online. Which would’ve required 343 to do some work and take a risk. They passed. Not the start I was looking for from 343. A tragic beginning.
> >
> > Plus, Frankie thinks the CE pistol was overpowered. Which terrifies me for Halo4.
> >
> > Since Reach, I’m really worried about the franchise. I feel like its dying. I feel like there is an identity crisis. I hope Frankie can save it, but I have little hope. Reach MP is appalling. The direction of the franchise is in limbo. Since Halo2 the franchise has gone downhill. They have to change the core shooting every game, so who knows what we’re going to get.
> >
> > I loved the shooting in Halo2, but its too much to ask for consistency from this franchise. What’s worse, let’s say they nail the shooting for Halo4, and it feels like Halo2…they are just going to change the shooting again for Halo5. So why bother getting excited about Halo. The shooting is always different. The message is, don’t invest in Halo because what you may like will be gone in the next game.
>
> dude, we’re talking about our favorite 343 members. not our hopes and dreams for future halos. post in another thread

Alright. You’re right. My favorite 343 person based on who I’d have a pint of Guinness with is Frankie O’Connor. I’d ask him for advice for how to deal with my wife whose half Scottish and my mother-in-law who’s 100% Scottish to the point where I can barely understand a word that feverishly spills from her mouth in the thickest of accents.

My favorite 343 person as it relates to Halo: TBD.

BS Angel, Verohime, Alison, Mr. Vociferous. I’d say they’re pretty well all tied for first place, depending on how much BS Angel betrays me.

I don’t know most of the people at 343i, so I’ll say Total Sellout.

i’ll say bs angel… im not being a suck up, i swear…

> Frankie thinks the CE pistol was overpowered. Which terrifies me for Halo4.

You do remember taking down banshees, right? With a pistol. Killing a banshee. In like 8 shots. With a pistol.

No, not overpowered at all :stuck_out_tongue: