Who is your favorite EXTRA in the halo universe

I grew up as a halo Multi player junkie … But as I have got older I have fallen in love with the lore … and especially the stories of characters that not everyone knows about. My favorite two are Ignatio Delgado from Cole Protocol and Sergeant Michael Baird from Midnight in the Heart of Mithlothian … fohammer close second :slight_smile:

I always liked Li

I liked Dadab, the grunt deacon from Halo: Contact Harvest. He is a different kind of grunt from the rest. I really felt for him when he was… SPOILER ALERT… flattened like a pancake under the Fist of Rukt. He even knew Huragok sign language. What a guy!

Any time an engineer shows up is my favourite, but if it’s just one I’d have to say ‘Lighter Than Some’.

> 2533274868108705;3:
> I liked Dadab, the grunt deacon from Halo: Contact Harvest. He is a different kind of grunt from the rest. I really felt for him when he was… SPOILER ALERT… flattened like a pancake under the Fist of Rukt. He even knew Huragok sign language. What a guy!

Ahaha! Yes! Dabab was an amazing character. A really fun look into alien cultures too.
Not sure if Mal and Vaz count as extra’s, but they were pretty great in the Kilo Five novels.

Does chips count as an extra?
Nothing can keep that guy down…

Sooooo many to choose from. All of my favorites have already been mentioned. Ignatio Delgado, Dadab, Vaz & Mal. I also thoroughly enjoyed Sif and Mack from Contact Harvest and Gray Team from The Cole Protocol.

Preston Colef for sure. Also had a thing for Black team, rip, and i would love to see some more lore on grey team

Pretty much any major character Grunt in any Halo book, Anton-044, William-043, and Marcus Stacker.

Maker of Moons was a really cool character in Silentium, and without her the Forerunners would certainly have never defeated the Flood with the Halos since she perfected the design so the rings fired omnidirectionally. Her interactions with the Ur-Didact were hilarious as well - from being outraged and embarrassed by his outbursts of laughter to giving him her own armour so he would crash the ship “in his underwear” added some lighter moments in Silentium’s otherwise depressing narrative (and I mean that in a good way, because Silentium is my favourite book).

I’m gonna go with Sullivan from Palace Hotel, MacCraw from The Mona Lisa, and that cop from Halo 3 ODST. I’m not really sure why.

Second Lt. Faison from The Cole Protocol for sure, he was great.

> 2535445749822892;5:
> > 2533274868108705;3:
> > I liked Dadab, the grunt deacon from Halo: Contact Harvest. He is a different kind of grunt from the rest. I really felt for him when he was… SPOILER ALERT… flattened like a pancake under the Fist of Rukt. He even knew Huragok sign language. What a guy!
>
>
> Ahaha! Yes! Dabab was an amazing character. A really fun look into alien cultures too.
> Not sure if Mal and Vaz count as extra’s, but they were pretty great in the Kilo Five novels.

maybe extra wasent the best word … but supporting characters … and yes I forgot about dadab and I liked mal and Vaz to kinda remind me of Delgado

> 2533274811368357;10:
> Maker of Moons was a really cool character in Silentium, and without her the Forerunners would certainly have never defeated the Flood with the Halos since she perfected the design so the rings fired omnidirectionally. Her interactions with the Ur-Didact were hilarious as well - from being outraged and embarrassed by his outbursts of laughter to giving him her own armour so he would crash the ship “in his underwear” added some lighter moments in Silentium’s otherwise depressing narrative (and I mean that in a good way, because Silentium is my favourite book).

silentium is definatly my favorite book to … love it

Extras? Like people in the background of cutscenes who are paid to walk around?

Hamish Beamish, hands down the best extra across the entire Halo Universe. Dude should have his own show really, heck his own video game. They should actually replace Chief with him - Hamish 5: Guardian, nice ring to it :stuck_out_tongue: Seriously though, we need more Hamish in Halo <3

> 2533274813317074;16:
> Hamish Beamish, hands down the best extra across the entire Halo Universe. Dude should have his own show really, heck his own video game. They should actually replace Chief with him - Hamish 5: Guardian, nice ring to it :stuck_out_tongue: Seriously though, we need more Hamish in Halo <3

He was in H2A I think. He’s also the only character that is known to be able to time travel, as seen in 343i’s ice bucket challenge. He can quite literally clean anything, anywhere at any time.

My Favorite Extras has to be Dustin Echoes, Hamish Beamish, and Spartan 1337.

> 2533274975398392;18:
> My Favorite Extras has to be Dustin Echoes, Hamish Beamish, and Spartan 1337.

Best list ever.

Could you consider Lucy to be a secondary character? I like her a lot, same with all of Blue Team, Kurt, Grey Team, Delgato, Red Team, and Anders. (I don’t know which of those would be extras or mains. xD )

N’tho 'Sraom. Although he was just a regular Sangheili rendering in H3, it was fun playing cooperative as him in the campaign and felt right when using the sword rather than a Spartan using it.