Who is your favorite character and describe them.

Who is your favorite character in the Halo Universe? Why is he/she so great? After explaining that, describe them in 4 words. For example: Johnson is my personal favorite character. He’s funny and awesome and he lifts your spirits in the levels with his memorable quotes. Everyone in the games seems to like and respect him (except for the covenant obviously). How would I describe him in 4 words? “Nobody can top him”
Let me know your Thoughts and opinions! :slight_smile:

The Arbiter (Thel Vadam). He was really the first character of the covenant to give us as players insight into what the faction was really like, and has one of the best character developments I’ve seen of a character, period. Also his pairing with Chief is like peanut butter and chocolate.

> 2533274844258015;2:
> The Arbiter (Thel Vadam). He was really the first character of the covenant to give us as players insight into what the faction was really like, and has one of the best character developments I’ve seen of a character, period. Also his pairing with Chief is like peanut butter and chocolate.

Oh and in four words: Were. It. So. Easy.

The shipmaster R’Tas Vadum. He is tactically brilliant both on the ground and commanding his CSO super carrier. Resolute, able to make hard choices but always has the interest of his men at heart. Has let loss mold him into a figure of leadership and legend in his own right. Four words. Burn their mongrel hinds.

> 2533274943975523;4:
> The shipmaster Raas Vadum. He is tactically brilliant both on the ground and commanding his CSO super carrier. Resolute, able to make hard choices but always has the interest of his men at heart. Has let loss mold him into a figure of leadership and legend in his own right. Four words. Burn their mongrel hinds.

I’m pretty sure the quote was “Burn their mongrel hides.” And I thought the Shadow of Intent was a CAS-class.

Anyway.
Can’t say I have a favorite character. There’s enough good ones that it’s hard to decide.
Though I will say Kelly-087 is a solid choice. Plenty of personality. Hard to not love a character who felt the need to give a Sentinel the finger.
Also can’t really provide a decent description in four words… unless three is okay.
In which case… SPEED IS LIFE.

Didact is my favorite character because of 4 words:“The Forerunners have returned”.

It’s honestly a true tie between Kurt 051 and Fred 104. However, I’ll stick with Kurt because he was my original favorite. In my opinion, Kurt is one of the few Spartans who is better than the Chief overall. His 6th Sense is a key feature for a Spartan, and one that only he had. His dedication and father like relationship with the S-IIIs was a great thing to read about. “Die? Spartans never die.”

Chief and Cortana go hand-in-hand, but let’s go with Cortana for the sake of this post! I love her because she’s so critical to the UNSC and to Chief. She gets the job done with 0 nonsense and a fair bit of humor! Four words: “What if you miss?”

Chips Duboo.Survived the Fall of Reach,Battle of the Alpha Halo,Battle of Earth,Battle of Installation 05,Battle of Arc and always made it out under more or less mysterious circumstances.

Disregarding obvious bias towards Chief, my instant #1 is Kelly. Resilient, reliable, understanding, and logical. And she’s the fastest Spartan, if you discount that time Chief briefly ran faster.

Im going to go with the most common, but cmon… hes the best.

The Master Chief is my favorite. OF COURSE.

Hes great because hes the one. Hes special. The one soldier with LUCK being his most powerful weapon. The man with so little words but such loud action.

Powerful,Skilled, Lucky and above all else. a Hero

> 2535437652903765;5:
> > 2533274943975523;4:
> > The shipmaster Raas Vadum. He is tactically brilliant both on the ground and commanding his CSO super carrier. Resolute, able to make hard choices but always has the interest of his men at heart. Has let loss mold him into a figure of leadership and legend in his own right. Four words. Burn their mongrel hinds.
>
> I’m pretty sure the quote was “Burn their mongrel hides.” And I thought the Shadow of Intent was a CAS-class.
>
> Anyway.
> Can’t say I have a favorite character. There’s enough good ones that it’s hard to decide.
> Though I will say Kelly-087 is a solid choice. Plenty of personality. Hard to not love a character who felt the need to give a Sentinel the finger.
> Also can’t really provide a decent description in four words… unless three is okay.
> In which case… SPEED IS LIFE.

Corrected on both counts

Jul 'Mdama is my favourite character because he can recreate a covenant staying down, he fought for a semi-real idea: the humans are evil, And it has a good point becuse the humans kill his wife (and start the sangheili civil war).
He also knowed how to “inspirate” the sangheilis, creating a new covenant. I also like his armour and i some dissapointed for his death and i believe that i he would live more, the halo story will be better.

Spartan (GySgt) Edward Buck. Career warfighter, been there, done that, seen just about all the Human-Covenant War has to dish out. Relatable in a way the Spartans aren’t, prior to his joining the Spartan-IV program. Even after, still the voice of calm experience.

In only four words, “Bam, said the lady!”

My own character, the Spartan-0 known as Ripro-N01.

I can quickly summarize this characters. In 2445, the Covenant glassed his homeworld, Neptune III, when he was nine years old. A Spartan-III we call Noble 6 was there, and in spite his cold, lone wolf demeanor, he adopted Ripro and brought him to Reach, where Ripro received military training and received augmentations making one of the only two Spartan-0s known to the UNSC. The augmentation process began four days before the Covenant arrived, so the recovery process lasted for most of the invasion. He was captured and held in the Truth and Reconciliation, which he managed to escape on Installation 04 less than an hour before Captain Keyes arrived there. He managed to survive the destruction of the ring and returned to Earth, where ONI abducted him. Officially, he went MIA in August 2554, but since then rumors have spread doubting the authenticity of this claim.

In four words, I’d describe him as “Sorry, that information’s classified,” because ONI wouldn’t take too kindly to me revealing his real four words.

Easily Noble Six is my favorite character! After the events of Reach and learning his history prior to that. He’s the reason Master Chief is even alive in my eyes!