Who is your favorite AI

Of all the AI introduced in the Halo universe, who is your favorite?
I am fan of Serina.

3 Likes

I’d have to say BB for me.
Maybe it’s because we get a glimpse into their human life before they were processed into an A.I., or possibly the snark.

2 Likes

Gonna be boring and say Cortana

3 Likes

My favorite AI is Roland, without a doubt, a man of principle and great loyalty.

1 Like

Roland for me too. He is my choice because he is the only one wich I really liked since the first time I saw him.

2 Likes

Serina. Like the way she acts throughout the whole game.

2 Likes

Cortana from H2. She was at her most fun. A little cocky, but always funny. Most other iterations of Cortana aren’t as cool. Close second would have to be Roland, but I’m hoping The Weapon is written well enough to usurp old Cortana as my favorite! :grin:

1 Like

I’ve always liked Cortana the most like many, my favorite iteration of them is Halo 3s.

2 Likes

Auntie Dot! Because Reach is cool. And I like her voice.

2 Likes

It was Roland, but after replaying Halo Wars again, Serina has taken the spot.

2 Likes

Nothing boring about choosing Cortana. She’s the best.

2 Likes

My gut reaction would be to say Cortana, but having recently finished the Point of Light Novel, my mind kept being drawn back to Little Bit (LB). I wasn’t sure if Kelly Gay meant to write the AI in this way, but I read all of it’s interactions with Spark as if LB was an excited, naive child; and it made some of their conversations quite humorous. There was a few times when you felt like Spark was on the verge of saying, “That’s just how it works, take my word for it”, when he was explaining stuff to LB and it just made me laugh. LB is a close second!

1 Like

Cliché - but Cortana.

Though we will see how our Personal A.I. grow on us in Infinite! I know I’m quite partial to Luma and I look forward to see what new Personal A.I. are added to the game.

1 Like

I like a visual style of Cortana in H2: Anniversary. What a gurl :33

Auntie Dot. Enjoyed Reach a lot during the brief bits she was involved. I’m also a big fan of Isabel as well. We need more A.I. on the battlefield and she was quick to jump in for an analysis-based AI.

1 Like

I like the Auntie Dot AI

1 Like

I prefer the Butlr AI.

1 Like

Rather than choosing one, I have to go with two: Sif and Mack. Neither one is my favourite Halo AI individually, but their part in Contact Harvest is pretty -Yoink!- enjoyable.

1 Like

Mine is Cortana
nuf said

1 Like