Who is the white spartan in the Deliver Hope trailer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKRlWLDWhGI

I’ve been hearing it was the 6th member of Noble Team named Tom before the place of the N6 we play as in Reach.

Yup, it is. Noble Six mk1.

For some reason I thought it was Thom…

> For some reason I thought it was Thom…

That’s cause it is scat. The old Noble 6 was called Thom not Tom but they sound the same.

Ah, I see.

Wait, how did you know it was me?

> Ah, I see.
>
> Wait, how did you know it was me?

To shorten what I would have said is bio and you talked about going on top of sword base something a member of SGP would know. Anyway the date deliver hope is set in is 22nd April 2525. The trailer tells how Thom-259 the previous Noble 6 died and how kat lost her arm.

> > Ah, I see.
> >
> > Wait, how did you know it was me?
>
> To shorten what I would have said is bio and you talked about going on top of sword base something a member of SGP would know. Anyway the date deliver hope is set in is 22nd April 2525. The trailer tells how Thom-259 the previous Noble 6 died and how kat lost her arm.

It’s weird, because right after he lobs the bomb he turns around to run. He should of stood their looking beautiful. :slight_smile:

No, he should have jumped in WITH the bomb and land on some poor grunts.

Or maybe they should have given the bomb to the guy with the jetpack in the first place…

> Or maybe they should have given the bomb to the guy with the jetpack in the first place…

Lol, what were they thinking! She’s gonna superjump up there? This ain’t Halo 2 spartans.

> Or maybe they should have given the bomb to the guy with the jetpack in the first place…

Thing is, the silly bugger could have survived if he’d chosen to take a breather. you know. AFTER he’d dropped the bomb on the ship.

> No, he should have jumped in WITH the bomb and land on some poor grunts.

Considering he dies not sure why the director had him turn around and run. :stuck_out_tongue:

> > Or maybe they should have given the bomb to the guy with the jetpack in the first place…
>
> Lol, what were they thinking! She’s gonna superjump up there? This ain’t Halo 2 spartans.

Moving from the Bungie forums to here I was after a memorable quote to place on my profile…

…I think I just found it… I miss superjumping… and rocket sword lunging… and The Ghost of Lockout…

sigh

So here’s what probably happened. I got info from B-net and the trailer

1)Kat makes the OP
2)The date 22/4/2552 comes or is that day already.
3)Kat takes the bomb thinking she can make it to the main grav lift base platform (like in Halo CE Master Chief use the grav lift to enter Truth and Reconciliation)
4)Noble team does there part to distract covenant ground forces failing to distract air forces.
5)Kat sets the bomb for 5 minutes
6)Kat gets his by banshee bomb breaking (and making it useless) her arm.
7)2:07 minutes are left.
8)Thom goes and picks up the bomb with 1:47 seconds left knowing it’s a one way trip.
9)Thom use’s his jet pack to bring back time (Kat was out for 20 seconds so she may have made it if she wasn’t downed)
10)Thom wait inside covie ship so bomb can be at a safe time so that covie engineers can’t stop bomb.
11)Thom Runs an impossible run.
12)Kat lost her arm and thinks it’s her problem Thom died because she thought up the OP
13)Carter thinks it’s his problem Thom died because his own “inadequate team preparation”.

That makes it sound better to understand.

> > > Or maybe they should have given the bomb to the guy with the jetpack in the first place…
> >
> > Lol, what were they thinking! She’s gonna superjump up there? This ain’t Halo 2 spartans.
>
> Moving from the Bungie forums to here I was after a memorable quote to place on my profile…
>
>
> …I think I just found it… I miss superjumping… and rocket sword lunging… and The Ghost of Lockout…
>
> sigh

yay!

CIA: Was that really her plan? Did she not think that there would be an entire covenant army at the grav lift?

it was thom the old noble six