Who is the best leader now?

now season 4 balence patches are out who do you feel is the best leader in the meta now?

Up in the air at this point. Atriox still seems strong though.

That Chosen will eat you alive.

Might need to give it a week to find out for certain, but if I had to choose, I’d choose Atriox

Still early…but id rank the top 5 like so

1. Atriox
  2. Colony
  3. Cutter/Jerome
  4. Jerome/Cutter
  5. Isabel

On a side note do you guys think atrioxs fortifications nerf was enough?

> 2533274922326904;4:
> Still early…but id rank the top 5 like so
> 1. Atriox
> 2. Colony
> 3. Cutter/Jerome
> 4. Jerome/Cutter
> 5. Isabel
>
> On a side note do you guys think atrioxs fortifications nerf was enough?

I have a hard time seeing Isabel in top 5 over someone like Shipmaster or Decimus but I haven’t delved into the numbers yet. Still, to contribute, I’d say bottom three are
10. Anders
11. Johnson
12. Kinsano
Kinsano’s 'hogs, Napalm Missiles, and Inferno are lackluster in damage even though she has some decent drops, they don’t compare to ODSTs and the Hellcharge feature they have is, annoyingly, most effective when they die; moving the Drop Turret hurt her a lot as it was an excellent early game tool. Johnson has so little in terms of payloads outside of EMP MAC Blast which is pretty weak (tier 2 can’t even destroy Banshees on direct hit in my experience) and the Mantis and Colossus get chewed up quickly in battle which makes also Mech Overcharge less viable; Digging in Deep is great but, being at the end of the unlock means it doesn’t see too much action. Anders’s sentinels need a boost in damage but R&D is fairly good as a defensive tool, yet she’s still pushed to the side as a team support through Kodiaks and Sentinel Beacon.

Jerome/Ship are ahead of the pack, but Jerome prob a bit ahead of ship after more testing

The Chosen is a total beast, so he has my vote. I’ve seen him two shot a chopper after his first upgrade. That is crazy awesome!

> 2533274823711327;5:
> > 2533274922326904;4:
> > Still early…but id rank the top 5 like so
> > 1. Atriox
> > 2. Colony
> > 3. Cutter/Jerome
> > 4. Jerome/Cutter
> > 5. Isabel
> >
> > On a side note do you guys think atrioxs fortifications nerf was enough?
>
> I have a hard time seeing Isabel in top 5 over someone like Shipmaster or Decimus but I haven’t delved into the numbers yet. Still, to contribute, I’d say bottom three are
> 10. Anders
> 11. Johnson
> 12. Kinsano
> Kinsano’s 'hogs, Napalm Missiles, and Inferno are lackluster in damage even though she has some decent drops, they don’t compare to ODSTs and the Hellcharge feature they have is, annoyingly, most effective when they die; moving the Drop Turret hurt her a lot as it was an excellent early game tool. Johnson has so little in terms of payloads outside of EMP MAC Blast which is pretty weak (tier 2 can’t even destroy Banshees on direct hit in my experience) and the Mantis and Colossus get chewed up quickly in battle which makes also Mech Overcharge less viable; Digging in Deep is great but, being at the end of the unlock means it doesn’t see too much action. Anders’s sentinels need a boost in damage but R&D is fairly good as a defensive tool, yet she’s still pushed to the side as a team support through Kodiaks and Sentinel Beacon.

I agree with all of this. lsabel I feel is interchangeable with shipmaster for fifth. Maybe not in 1v1s but get her tanks and holo decoy in 2s or 3s and its a hard ship to sink

Any tought about Locus nerf and Arby?, I am in complete acord that is better to wait a week until new Tiers but… C’mon, The Icons of War needs to be stopped somehow, I only sees Jerome/Arby, Jerome/DLC Leader and Arby/Rush leader wen I trie to Matchmake.

If you see me online… Sorry If I disc. My Internet Is having serious problems right now :stuck_out_tongue:

Haven’t been impressed with Atriox so far after Fortifications nerf. And now you have to buy Atriox plus upgrades to have any chance which just crippled your economy.

Not to mention the Jerome hero seems nearly immune to suicide grunts.

1. Jerome or Arbitor
    Jerome Mantis drop with hellbringer rush is nice
    Arbitor Elite ENFORCERS are beast
  2. Shipmaster/ Cutter
    Shipmaster getting the cloaked grunts was a nice touch
    Cutter is still viable with the ODST drop early rush
  3. Atriox/ Colony
    Both heroes are amazing but come in second to the new leaders. Atriox fortifications nerf seems balanced. Colony Vehicle Drop is still bonkers
  4. Decimus/ Isabel
    Decimus is powerful with early vortex
    Isabel tanks late game are still amazing
  5. Kinsano
    I was hoping the buff to warthogs would help Kinsano and I only tested in 1 game so maybe they still are viable…
  6. Forge/Anders.
    since jackrabbits are viable try out going double rea search points with Anders and then getting the jackrabbit heal… pretty good and cheap.
    Forge
    The decrease in supply upgrade time helps forge since he has rolling economy. But when those Grizzlies you drop in get stolen. By 3 Spartans of Jeromes. It’s game over…

Jerome and his mantis the best imo, ship master teleport extract still awesome and arby has the enforcers which wreck

I was Third on the ladder last i checked yesterday but still no love for Forge, ya’ll keep sleeping on him thats fine with me, its kinda fun crushing people with the leader everyone thinks sucks.

> 2533274922326904;8:
> > 2533274823711327;5:
> > > 2533274922326904;4:
> > > Still early…but id rank the top 5 like so
> > > 1. Atriox
> > > 2. Colony
> > > 3. Cutter/Jerome
> > > 4. Jerome/Cutter
> > > 5. Isabel
> > >
> > > On a side note do you guys think atrioxs fortifications nerf was enough?
> >
> > I have a hard time seeing Isabel in top 5 over someone like Shipmaster or Decimus but I haven’t delved into the numbers yet. Still, to contribute, I’d say bottom three are
> > 10. Anders
> > 11. Johnson
> > 12. Kinsano
> > Kinsano’s 'hogs, Napalm Missiles, and Inferno are lackluster in damage even though she has some decent drops, they don’t compare to ODSTs and the Hellcharge feature they have is, annoyingly, most effective when they die; moving the Drop Turret hurt her a lot as it was an excellent early game tool. Johnson has so little in terms of payloads outside of EMP MAC Blast which is pretty weak (tier 2 can’t even destroy Banshees on direct hit in my experience) and the Mantis and Colossus get chewed up quickly in battle which makes also Mech Overcharge less viable; Digging in Deep is great but, being at the end of the unlock means it doesn’t see too much action. Anders’s sentinels need a boost in damage but R&D is fairly good as a defensive tool, yet she’s still pushed to the side as a team support through Kodiaks and Sentinel Beacon.
>
> I agree with all of this. lsabel I feel is interchangeable with shipmaster for fifth. Maybe not in 1v1s but get her tanks and holo decoy in 2s or 3s and its a hard ship to sink

Forge not even on the list? I have never lost to an Isabel, Anders, or Johnson, and have not lost to Kinsano since the last patch that nerfed her. I have about a 50/50 win rate vs Cutter. Its been a bit more dicey vs banished but all UNSC have had issues vs banished.

Outside of rushing Arby is kinda just meh

Jerome you can hit the second tier perk of his time for hero’s and drop in Omega squad and win with like 7 units.

Cutter’s definitely fallen down a tier for sure.

Atriox is really good because his leader is asinine in the early game.

Colony went unchanged so yeah…

Ships new grunts are really good. He still remains cheese tier cause he went untouched.

> 2535422802208233;13:
> I was Third on the ladder last i checked yesterday but still no love for Forge, ya’ll keep sleeping on him thats fine with me, its kinda fun crushing people with the leader everyone thinks sucks.

Are you forgehog rushing? What’s your build order/opener if you don’t mind me asking. I got stomped trying to run forgehog openner yesterday.

Atriox is still number one I believe. Fortification nerf did nothing really to remove him from the top spot. The Chosen is incredible and all of Atriox Leader power wheel is still probably the best over all.

If I had to redo my tier list it would be this:

1. Jerome: Can dominate early game with Command Mantis and Time For Heroes, great late game with Omega Team.
  2. Atriox: Fortification nerf was good and needed. Atriox is definitely not unstoppable, but is still good with his great eco and leader powers.
  3. Shipmaster: Hit and run king still does what he does best.
  4. Colony: No changes were made, still a great leader.
  5. Decimus/Cutter: I honestly can’t pick between the two. Cutter is so consistent and so good, but Warlord buffs make Decimus rushes fantastic.
  6. Arbiter: He’s still really good, I just think the other Banished leaders have him beat. Could require more testing though.
  7. Kinsano: She can’t run with Jerome or Cutter and she doesn’t have the late game DPS she used to. Kinsano needs some love.
  8. Isabel: I think she might be underrated with T2 vehicle buffs, but I haven’t done any testing and I haven’t played against her.
  9. Forge: I really hope next patch he can become the UNSC version of Atriox. Rolling Economy should be buffed, and then he can roll out with buffed T2 vehicles and Grizzlies.
  10. Anders: She really has nothing going for her…

> 2533274807562680;16:
> > 2535422802208233;13:
> > I was Third on the ladder last i checked yesterday but still no love for Forge, ya’ll keep sleeping on him thats fine with me, its kinda fun crushing people with the leader everyone thinks sucks.
>
> Are you forgehog rushing? What’s your build order/opener if you don’t mind me asking. I got stomped trying to run forgehog openner yesterday.

I dont rush for Forge. i focus on economy for all my primary pad spaces. Ill get minibases for baracks and on my third mini base ill make an armory just to get forge then recycle it to make either another supply pad or another baracks. Thanks to rolling economy Forge can support a good pump of infantry. Forgehog is definitely good, he has the DPS of like 4 marines squads (have not playtested just a general observation).

> 2535422802208233;19:
> > 2533274807562680;16:
> > > 2535422802208233;13:
> > > I was Third on the ladder last i checked yesterday but still no love for Forge, ya’ll keep sleeping on him thats fine with me, its kinda fun crushing people with the leader everyone thinks sucks.
> >
> > Are you forgehog rushing? What’s your build order/opener if you don’t mind me asking. I got stomped trying to run forgehog openner yesterday.
>
> I dont rush for Forge. i focus on economy for all my primary pad spaces. Ill get minibases for baracks and on my third mini base ill make an armory just to get forge then recycle it to make either another supply pad or another baracks. Thanks to rolling economy Forge can support a good pump of infantry. Forgehog is definitely good, he has the DPS of like 4 marines squads (have not playtested just a general observation).

Is that really enough to top Cutter or Jerome’s Buffed Marines?