Who is rank 1st in Halo 4?

Who is rank 1st in Halo 4 and what sensitivity do you prefer?

Well I have a 1.9 k/d and play nothing but big team so I’m obviously ranked 1st.

Play with a sensitivity of 1 and strafe with the BR. Guaranteed success.

Setting aside the silly that was made by sparta…

1.Can’t really tell you since i believe that would fall under calling someone out or something like that.

2.I don’t play Halo 4 anymore, but when i did i ran 8-10.

By “1st” do you mean the best player? Or the the one who has the best stats?

The best player is definitely one of the (former) pro players, but anything more specific than that is opinion based, really.

Number 1 on the leaderboard (Halotracker) is Throttle, which is hilarious. You know I love you Throttle.

You can check for yourself on HaloTracker it’s pretty cool to see how other players are going and where you rank compared to others :slight_smile:

on htr the top 100 are all good but most of there stats got padded by taking good teams in the early days into dominion and obtaining massive k/ds and high win ratios. players like ninja pgl arent wven in the top 10k according to htr

lx Ace xl and iGotUrPistola finished first and second in the Global Championship.

You might send a couple of tweets and ask politely.

Im 3rd in the world for kills, and first in the world for pretty much everything in Grifball. I’ll be 2nd in the world for kills soon, as I don’t think the guy above me plays that much anymore. Also, my sensitivity is on 6 currently.

> <mark>on htr the top 100 are all good</mark> but most of there stats got padded by taking good teams in the early days into dominion and obtaining massive k/ds and high win ratios. players like ninja pgl arent wven in the top 10k according to htr

NO

@OP: Doesnt matter how good a player is. I know pretty good players playing on 2 and others playing on 10. You have to find your own way. You cant play on 10 or 1 just because a pro can.

> > <mark>on htr the top 100 are all good</mark> but most of there stats got padded by taking good teams in the early days into dominion and obtaining massive k/ds and high win ratios. players like ninja pgl arent wven in the top 10k according to htr
>
> NO
>
> @OP: Doesnt matter how good a player is. I know pretty good players playing on 2 and others playing on 10. You have to find your own way. You cant play on 10 or 1 just because a pro can.

they are good. I never said outstanding. you are only as good ad your team imo most of the players in the top 100 ive played with or against can hold there own and are better than average and roll with good teams

> > <mark>on htr the top 100 are all good</mark> but most of there stats got padded by taking good teams in the early days into dominion and obtaining massive k/ds and high win ratios. players like ninja pgl arent wven in the top 10k according to htr
>
> NO
>
> @OP: Doesnt matter how good a player is. I know pretty good players playing on 2 and others playing on 10. You have to find your own way. You cant play on 10 or 1 just because a pro can.

You don’t get into the top 100 by being awful. Are they the best players in the game? No, not necessarily, but they sure as hell aren’t bad either.

Anyways, most anyone you should take seriously plays between 3 to 6 sensitivity and uses either bumper jumper, boxer or recon layouts and no vibe.

Hard to define number 1. What would be your definition of number 1?

Personally, I’m really good at halo and I’ve been trying to get 100% commendations. I Want to be, the very best [complete the song].

There are so many factors, what weapons? What’s the communication skill? Ability to play at a disadvantage? How good with vehicles? Playstyle situation? Reflexes? Decision making?

A lot of skills go into halo. It’s hard to pinpoint someone to be #1 with all of those.

So what’s your definition of #1? You should start with that.

Personally I play on 10 but some cant. I can handle it’

I play on sens 5, always have every halo game.
Fast enough for me and is well balanced enough.

> > > <mark>on htr the top 100 are all good</mark> but most of there stats got padded by taking good teams in the early days into dominion and obtaining massive k/ds and high win ratios. players like ninja pgl arent wven in the top 10k according to htr
> >
> > NO
> >
> > @OP: Doesnt matter how good a player is. I know pretty good players playing on 2 and others playing on 10. You have to find your own way. You cant play on 10 or 1 just because a pro can.
>
> You don’t get into the top 100 by being awful. Are they the best players in the game? No, not necessarily, but they sure as hell aren’t bad either.
>
> Anyways, most anyone you should take seriously plays between 3 to 6 sensitivity and uses either bumper jumper, boxer or recon layouts and no vibe.

Stat padding against noobs and their guest while you have to back out against everyone thats good just to hold your K/D and win% is far away from beeing a really good player.

You would be surprised how bad some of them are because they never played a competitive match in Halo 4.

I play with recon and sens. 5 on a huge TV and with vibration on. Still works for me.