Who is NOT playing Halo today?

I’m not. Today’s “classic” playlist is just the latest in a series of disappointments, courtesy of 343 Industries. I uninstalled Halo 5: Guardians from my hard drive months ago, and I’m waiting for the developers to give me a real reason to come back. I’d hope that at the very least they’d reveal the next bug update to Halo 5 that they’ve been teasing, but even that hasn’t come yet.

For me to play this game again, there’s a lot of things that would need to be fixed.

1. Motion Tracker range needs to be brought back up to at least 25 meters, as it was in every Halo game from Halo 2 to Halo 4.

2. Numerous bugs and server issues need to be addressed.

3. Classic Playlist needs to NOT HAVE SPARTAN ABILITIES!!! TURN. THEM. OFF.

4. We need full armor customization a la Halo 4.

5. Bring back classic armors like the Halo 4 versions of Mark V and EOD and the Halo 3 versions of CQB and Recon.

6. Give us black techsuits. This should not be that hard to implement.

7. Nerf AI health and damage in Warzone Firefight and REMOVE RESPAWN PENALTIES.

> 2533274834952794;1:
> I’m not. Today’s “classic” playlist is just the latest in a series of disappointments, courtesy of 343 Industries. I uninstalled Halo 5: Guardians from my hard drive months ago, and I’m waiting for the developers to give me a real reason to come back. I’d hope that at the very least they’d reveal the next bug update to Halo 5 that they’ve been teasing, but even that hasn’t come yet.
>
> * * *
>
> For me to play this game again, there’s a lot of things that would need to be fixed.
>
> 1. Motion Tracker range needs to be brought back up to at least 25 meters, as it was in every Halo game from Halo 2 to Halo 4.
>
> 2. Numerous bugs and server issues need to be addressed.
>
> 3. Classic Playlist needs to NOT HAVE SPARTAN ABILITIES!!! TURN. THEM. OFF.
>
> 4. We need full armor customization a la Halo 4.
>
> 5. Bring back classic armors like the Halo 4 versions of Mark V and EOD and the Halo 3 versions of CQB and Recon.
>
> 6. Give us black techsuits. This should not be that hard to implement.
>
> 7. Nerf AI health and damage in Warzone Firefight and REMOVE RESPAWN PENALTIES.

#1 agreed
#2 the servers have been getting better IMO.
#3 could careless either way. I think the playlist plays awesome as is. This is H5 not “classic” Halo. No Halo game has ever done anything like the last game. want classic Halo play MCC. before you claim is broken when ever I play MCC I have no problems finding games.
#4 you think H4 had good armor customization? it was even worse than we have now. Reach was probably the best when it came to armor customization.
#5 they have brought back quite a bit of the “old school” armors. I can’t believe you liked the armor of H4.
#6 would be cool but not a big deal for me
#7 firefight isn’t that difficult after you get used to it. Agree that the long respawn timers are lame. we should have two firefights really. one like the beta and then one like we have now.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> > 2533274834952794;1:
> > I’m not. Today’s “classic” playlist is just the latest in a series of disappointments, courtesy of 343 Industries. I uninstalled Halo 5: Guardians from my hard drive months ago, and I’m waiting for the developers to give me a real reason to come back. I’d hope that at the very least they’d reveal the next bug update to Halo 5 that they’ve been teasing, but even that hasn’t come yet.
> >
> > * * *
> >
> > For me to play this game again, there’s a lot of things that would need to be fixed.
> >
> > 1. Motion Tracker range needs to be brought back up to at least 25 meters, as it was in every Halo game from Halo 2 to Halo 4.
> >
> > 2. Numerous bugs and server issues need to be addressed.
> >
> > 3. Classic Playlist needs to NOT HAVE SPARTAN ABILITIES!!! TURN. THEM. OFF.
> >
> > 4. We need full armor customization a la Halo 4.
> >
> > 5. Bring back classic armors like the Halo 4 versions of Mark V and EOD and the Halo 3 versions of CQB and Recon.
> >
> > 6. Give us black techsuits. This should not be that hard to implement.
> >
> > 7. Nerf AI health and damage in Warzone Firefight and REMOVE RESPAWN PENALTIES.
>
>
> #1 agreed
> #2 the servers have been getting better IMO.
> #3 could careless either way. I think the playlist plays awesome as is. This is H5 not “classic” Halo. No Halo game has ever done anything like the last game. want classic Halo play MCC. before you claim is broken when ever I play MCC I have no problems finding games.
> #4 you think H4 had good armor customization? it was even worse than we have now. Reach was probably the best when it came to armor customization.
> #5 they have brought back quite a bit of the “old school” armors. I can’t believe you liked the armor of H4.
> #6 would be cool but not a big deal for me
> #7 firefight isn’t that difficult after you get used to it. Agree that the long respawn timers are lame. we should have two firefights really. one like the beta and then one like we have now.

Are you serious? Halo 4’s armor customization is way better than Halo 5’s. You could actually mix and match different armor pieces and some of the armor actually looked good… whereas in Halo 5 you can only choose the body, head, and visor, and you get ugly throwaway garbage like Seeker and Legionnaire and a dozen reskins of each.

Halo: Reach’s armor customization was the best in the series, I’ll give you that. But the Memories of Reach armor looks messed up.

I tried to play it. I refuse to play.
Its not classic if you cram it full of stuff that werent in the originals!
It should be h5 replicating h1
Not
H1 remakes in h5

> 2533274834952794;3:
> > 2533274816788253;2:
> > > 2533274834952794;1:
> > > I’m not. Today’s “classic” playlist is just the latest in a series of disappointments, courtesy of 343 Industries. I uninstalled Halo 5: Guardians from my hard drive months ago, and I’m waiting for the developers to give me a real reason to come back. I’d hope that at the very least they’d reveal the next bug update to Halo 5 that they’ve been teasing, but even that hasn’t come yet.
> > >
> > > * * *
> > >
> > > For me to play this game again, there’s a lot of things that would need to be fixed.
> > >
> > > 1. Motion Tracker range needs to be brought back up to at least 25 meters, as it was in every Halo game from Halo 2 to Halo 4.
> > >
> > > 2. Numerous bugs and server issues need to be addressed.
> > >
> > > 3. Classic Playlist needs to NOT HAVE SPARTAN ABILITIES!!! TURN. THEM. OFF.
> > >
> > > 4. We need full armor customization a la Halo 4.
> > >
> > > 5. Bring back classic armors like the Halo 4 versions of Mark V and EOD and the Halo 3 versions of CQB and Recon.
> > >
> > > 6. Give us black techsuits. This should not be that hard to implement.
> > >
> > > 7. Nerf AI health and damage in Warzone Firefight and REMOVE RESPAWN PENALTIES.
> >
> >
> > #1 agreed
> > #2 the servers have been getting better IMO.
> > #3 could careless either way. I think the playlist plays awesome as is. This is H5 not “classic” Halo. No Halo game has ever done anything like the last game. want classic Halo play MCC. before you claim is broken when ever I play MCC I have no problems finding games.
> > #4 you think H4 had good armor customization? it was even worse than we have now. Reach was probably the best when it came to armor customization.
> > #5 they have brought back quite a bit of the “old school” armors. I can’t believe you liked the armor of H4.
> > #6 would be cool but not a big deal for me
> > #7 firefight isn’t that difficult after you get used to it. Agree that the long respawn timers are lame. we should have two firefights really. one like the beta and then one like we have now.
>
>
> Are you serious? Halo 4’s armor customization is way better than Halo 5’s. You could actually mix and match different armor pieces and some of the armor actually looked good… whereas in Halo 5 you can only choose the body, head, and visor, and you get ugly throwaway garbage like Seeker and Legionnaire and a dozen reskins of each.
>
> Halo: Reach’s armor customization was the best in the series, I’ll give you that. But the Memories of Reach armor looks messed up.

I like the legionnnaire armor, all blue plus black visor = Star Wars Senate Trooper.

> 2535434457651384;5:
> > 2533274834952794;3:
> > > 2533274816788253;2:
> > > > 2533274834952794;1:
> > > > I’m not. Today’s “classic” playlist is just the latest in a series of disappointments, courtesy of 343 Industries. I uninstalled Halo 5: Guardians from my hard drive months ago, and I’m waiting for the developers to give me a real reason to come back. I’d hope that at the very least they’d reveal the next bug update to Halo 5 that they’ve been teasing, but even that hasn’t come yet.
> > > >
> > > > * * *
> > > >
> > > > For me to play this game again, there’s a lot of things that would need to be fixed.
> > > >
> > > > 1. Motion Tracker range needs to be brought back up to at least 25 meters, as it was in every Halo game from Halo 2 to Halo 4.
> > > >
> > > > 2. Numerous bugs and server issues need to be addressed.
> > > >
> > > > 3. Classic Playlist needs to NOT HAVE SPARTAN ABILITIES!!! TURN. THEM. OFF.
> > > >
> > > > 4. We need full armor customization a la Halo 4.
> > > >
> > > > 5. Bring back classic armors like the Halo 4 versions of Mark V and EOD and the Halo 3 versions of CQB and Recon.
> > > >
> > > > 6. Give us black techsuits. This should not be that hard to implement.
> > > >
> > > > 7. Nerf AI health and damage in Warzone Firefight and REMOVE RESPAWN PENALTIES.
> > >
> > >
> > > #1 agreed
> > > #2 the servers have been getting better IMO.
> > > #3 could careless either way. I think the playlist plays awesome as is. This is H5 not “classic” Halo. No Halo game has ever done anything like the last game. want classic Halo play MCC. before you claim is broken when ever I play MCC I have no problems finding games.
> > > #4 you think H4 had good armor customization? it was even worse than we have now. Reach was probably the best when it came to armor customization.
> > > #5 they have brought back quite a bit of the “old school” armors. I can’t believe you liked the armor of H4.
> > > #6 would be cool but not a big deal for me
> > > #7 firefight isn’t that difficult after you get used to it. Agree that the long respawn timers are lame. we should have two firefights really. one like the beta and then one like we have now.
> >
> >
> > Are you serious? Halo 4’s armor customization is way better than Halo 5’s. You could actually mix and match different armor pieces and some of the armor actually looked good… whereas in Halo 5 you can only choose the body, head, and visor, and you get ugly throwaway garbage like Seeker and Legionnaire and a dozen reskins of each.
> >
> > Halo: Reach’s armor customization was the best in the series, I’ll give you that. But the Memories of Reach armor looks messed up.
>
>
> I like the legionnnaire armor, all blue plus black visor = Star Wars Senate Trooper.

I love Star Wars. But I would rather my Spartan look like a Spartan, not a Star Wars character.

> 2533274834952794;6:
> > 2535434457651384;5:
> > > 2533274834952794;3:
> > > > 2533274816788253;2:
> > > > > 2533274834952794;1:
> > > > > I’m not. Today’s “classic” playlist is just the latest in a series of disappointments, courtesy of 343 Industries. I uninstalled Halo 5: Guardians from my hard drive months ago, and I’m waiting for the developers to give me a real reason to come back. I’d hope that at the very least they’d reveal the next bug update to Halo 5 that they’ve been teasing, but even that hasn’t come yet.
> > > > >
> > > > > * * *
> > > > >
> > > > > For me to play this game again, there’s a lot of things that would need to be fixed.
> > > > >
> > > > > 1. Motion Tracker range needs to be brought back up to at least 25 meters, as it was in every Halo game from Halo 2 to Halo 4.
> > > > >
> > > > > 2. Numerous bugs and server issues need to be addressed.
> > > > >
> > > > > 3. Classic Playlist needs to NOT HAVE SPARTAN ABILITIES!!! TURN. THEM. OFF.
> > > > >
> > > > > 4. We need full armor customization a la Halo 4.
> > > > >
> > > > > 5. Bring back classic armors like the Halo 4 versions of Mark V and EOD and the Halo 3 versions of CQB and Recon.
> > > > >
> > > > > 6. Give us black techsuits. This should not be that hard to implement.
> > > > >
> > > > > 7. Nerf AI health and damage in Warzone Firefight and REMOVE RESPAWN PENALTIES.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > #1 agreed
> > > > #2 the servers have been getting better IMO.
> > > > #3 could careless either way. I think the playlist plays awesome as is. This is H5 not “classic” Halo. No Halo game has ever done anything like the last game. want classic Halo play MCC. before you claim is broken when ever I play MCC I have no problems finding games.
> > > > #4 you think H4 had good armor customization? it was even worse than we have now. Reach was probably the best when it came to armor customization.
> > > > #5 they have brought back quite a bit of the “old school” armors. I can’t believe you liked the armor of H4.
> > > > #6 would be cool but not a big deal for me
> > > > #7 firefight isn’t that difficult after you get used to it. Agree that the long respawn timers are lame. we should have two firefights really. one like the beta and then one like we have now.
> > >
> > >
> > > Are you serious? Halo 4’s armor customization is way better than Halo 5’s. You could actually mix and match different armor pieces and some of the armor actually looked good… whereas in Halo 5 you can only choose the body, head, and visor, and you get ugly throwaway garbage like Seeker and Legionnaire and a dozen reskins of each.
> > >
> > > Halo: Reach’s armor customization was the best in the series, I’ll give you that. But the Memories of Reach armor looks messed up.
> >
> >
> > I like the legionnnaire armor, all blue plus black visor = Star Wars Senate Trooper.
>
>
> I love Star Wars. But I would rather my Spartan look like a Spartan, not a Star Wars character.

I like a little bit of both for mine, if I’m doing a star wars map in customs, legionnaire armor goes on, in Firefight or Halo themed maps I go Recon Helmet, Recruit Charred body and Gallows visor.

> 1. Motion Tracker range needs to be brought back up to at least 25 meters, as it was in every Halo game from Halo 2 to Halo 4.

Would definitely help. Especially since Spartan Charge is a thing in Halo 5.

> 2. Numerous bugs and server issues need to be addressed.

Agreed. Especially the server issues, if you ask me.

> 3. Classic Playlist needs to NOT HAVE SPARTAN ABILITIES!!! TURN. THEM. OFF.

Makes sense. No point in calling it classic, if, well, y’know, it doesn’t resemble older gameplay.

> 4. We need full armor customization a la Halo 4.

Please. Would be even better if armor and other customization options were unlocked through commendations, achievements, and ranks instead of RNG.

> 5. Bring back classic armors like the Halo 4 versions of Mark V and EOD and the Halo 3 versions of CQB and Recon.

Can’t argue with that.

> 6. Give us black techsuits. This should not be that hard to implement.

Definitely wouldn’t be hard to implement. 343 already uses them for renders, so I don’t see why it would be challenging to make it an option.

> 7. Nerf AI health and damage in Warzone Firefight and REMOVE RESPAWN PENALTIES.

Not going to play WZFF anymore due to finishing the commendations, but this should still happen.