who is master cheif fighting u think in halo 4? and where is he at?

cause really i dont know what in gods name that thing was in the teaser. but its forrunner for sure.

I hope the last remnants of the covenant are involved. I have been reading the book The Ghost of Onyx and the planet onyx is a top secret spartan III training site. While the 10- 13 year old spartans are training, the destruction of the first halo triggered a defensive reaction to sentinal like machines and they attacked the little guys suddenly. I know at some point the covenant will find out and head there later on.
Where im trying to get, is that, that Unicron/ Deathstar looking thing is probably a planet much like Onyx, if not onyx itself.
The enemy will probably not be forerunners themselves, but probably a bunch of forerunner technology. The covenant will probaly be involved, and possibly even the flood, hence the name Halo 4. The flood was keeped inside installation 04 in CE. All this is just speculation though.
Lol. I know im a big Halo nerd.

> I hope the last remnants of the covenant are involved. I have been reading the book The Ghost of Onyx and the planet onyx is a top secret spartan III training site. While the 10- 13 year old spartans are training, the destruction of the first halo triggered a defensive reaction to sentinal like machines and they attacked the little guys suddenly. I know at some point the covenant will find out and head there later on.
> Where im trying to get, is that, that Unicron/ Deathstar looking thing is probably a planet much like Onyx, if not onyx itself.
> The enemy will probably not be forerunners themselves, but probably a bunch of forerunner technology. The covenant will probaly be involved, and possibly even the flood, hence the name Halo 4. The flood was keeped inside installation 04 in CE. All this is just speculation though.
> Lol. I know im a big Halo nerd.

lol i am too. it really the only sci fi i think about the most. i have never read any of the books, cant find them anywhere.

oh remember that planet at the beginning of halo legends. the forrunners homeworld.

> I hope the last remnants of the covenant are involved. I have been reading the book The Ghost of Onyx and the planet onyx is a top secret spartan III training site. While the 10- 13 year old spartans are training, the destruction of the first halo triggered a defensive reaction to sentinal like machines and they attacked the little guys suddenly. I know at some point the covenant will find out and head there later on.
> Where im trying to get, is that, that Unicron/ Deathstar looking thing is probably a planet much like Onyx, if not onyx itself.
> The enemy will probably not be forerunners themselves, but probably a bunch of forerunner technology. The covenant will probaly be involved, and possibly even the flood, hence the name Halo 4. The flood was keeped inside installation 04 in CE. All this is just speculation though.

same

I want it to be something different from a shieldworld or a portal… something which is at the same time important for Forerunner’s plan an really surprising, like the first time we saw Halo.

The planet can’t act like the Halo constructs, but has to be related to them since it is “eating” MC and the Forward Unto Down and he “accidentally” was transported there when going through the corrupted portal. I don’t think Forerunners would let someone access a Forerunner world without biosistems unless it’s a Reclaimer, since in Ghosts of Onyx the Sentinel couldn’t determinate that humans were Reclaimers, 343 Guilty Spark transmited they were or this planet is different.

Maybe Chief is in another galaxy, the one the Flood come from and that planet has a very different function there…?

> I want it to be something different from a shieldworld or a portal… something which is at the same time important for Forerunner’s plan an really surprising, like the first time we saw Halo.
>
> The planet can’t act like the Halo constructs, but has to be related to them since it is “eating” MC and the Forward Unto Down and he “accidentally” was transported there when going through the corrupted portal. I don’t think Forerunners would let someone access a Forerunner world without biosistems unless it’s a Reclaimer, since in Ghosts of Onyx the Sentinel couldn’t determinate that humans were Reclaimers, 343 Guilty Spark transmited they were or this planet is different.
>
> Maybe Chief is in another galaxy, the one the Flood come from and that planet has a very different function there…?

now when u say MC is a reclaimer. he was somehow chose to be one right. and if he is. that means the doctor in halowars was one as well right. cause she activated forrunner tech.

1. Won’t be the Covenant because their is no Covenant, there isn’t even a Covenant Remnant. The Prophets have vanished and only have about 1,000 members of their own species left. The Elites and Brutes are fighting with the Elites holding something of an edge. Every other race never cared that much about the Great Journey, most of them were conquered and integrated into the Covenant.

2. The planet isn’t Onyx and it’s probably not a Shield World. First of all, Onyx was destroyed and all that’s left is a sphere only a few meters tall, much too small to be the structure in the Halo 4 trailer. As for it being a SW, why? They’ve served their purpose and no Forerunners are living in any, the remaining Forerunners left the Orion Arm of the galaxy after the Forerunner-Flood War.

One of the dumbest theories I’ve heard is that if it is a SW, it’s connected to the other SW. That would be a fatal design flaw if the Flood ever took over a SW as was the case in Halo Wars.

I really hope that we fight the Precursors or even the Forerunners or maybe even an enemy we’ve never heard of, but not the Covenant, Halo 4-6 is supposed to be a new trilogy, meaning new enemies.

> I really hope that we fight the Precursors or even the Forerunners or maybe even an enemy we’ve never heard of, but not the Covenant, Halo 4-6 is supposed to be a new trilogy, meaning new enemies.

Now its not known for sure but the Flood have a 90-95% chance being in H4, i personally think they will.

A saying from my friend “Ajw34307” that makes perfect sense:

Prisoner=Gravemind

Meaning in short terms-The Last Precursor is the prisoner (prisoner is what hes called). The Last Precursor IS the Gravemind. The Gravemind is NOT dead nor is the Flood alone, therfore the flood in H4 WITH Gravemind is resonable. Just find my Post that has a long theory/evidence from ajw34307 stating all the facts to that

> > I really hope that we fight the Precursors or even the Forerunners or maybe even an enemy we’ve never heard of, but not the Covenant, Halo 4-6 is supposed to be a new trilogy, meaning new enemies.
>
> Now its not known for sure but the Flood have a 90-95% chance being in H4, i personally think they will.
>
> A saying from my friend “Ajw34307” that makes perfect sense:
>
> Prisoner=Gravemind
>
> Meaning in short terms-The Last Precursor is the prisoner (prisoner is what hes called). The Last Precursor IS the Gravemind. The Gravemind is NOT dead nor is the Flood alone, therfore the flood in H4 WITH Gravemind is resonable. Just find my Post that has a long theory/evidence from ajw34307 stating all the facts to that

The prisoner is the last Precursor. It looks nothing like a Gravemind.

The enemy may be Forerunners. Exiled ones.

> > > I really hope that we fight the Precursors or even the Forerunners or maybe even an enemy we’ve never heard of, but not the Covenant, Halo 4-6 is supposed to be a new trilogy, meaning new enemies.
> >
> > Now its not known for sure but the Flood have a 90-95% chance being in H4, i personally think they will.
> >
> > A saying from my friend “Ajw34307” that makes perfect sense:
> >
> > Prisoner=Gravemind
> >
> > Meaning in short terms-The Last Precursor is the prisoner (prisoner is what hes called). The Last Precursor IS the Gravemind. The Gravemind is NOT dead nor is the Flood alone, therfore the flood in H4 WITH Gravemind is resonable. Just find my Post that has a long theory/evidence from ajw34307 stating all the facts to that
>
> The prisoner is the last Precursor. It looks nothing like a Gravemind.
>
> The enemy may be Forerunners. Exiled ones.

NOW WAIT…

The Last Precursor was locked up for a longgg time. While locked up the flood came and the last precursor had been infected becoming the gravemind.

Trust me on this

here is a link to the theory of my friend’s i posted

http://halo.xbox.com/forums/games/f/5/t/21498.aspx

the phor have returned…dun dun duuun! lol

I think that master chief was taken to a different galaxy, where the forerunners have put their capitol city far from halo’s reaches and from the flood. so I believe when MC was taken through that portal, he ended up on the forerunner capitol city

Maybe some Precursor presents left for the Forerunners that Chief/Cortana happen across?

Precursors I say, the creators of the friggin’ Flood!

Onyx is destroyed.

> I think that master chief was taken to a different galaxy, where the forerunners have put their capitol city far from halo’s reaches and from the flood. so I believe when MC was taken through that portal, he ended up on the forerunner capitol city

Nah, its not the forerunner capital and DO EXPECT FLOOD.

They have a 95% chance in being in there

I don’t think we’ll be dealing with Covenant anymore. Cause… theres pretty much no Covenant left. The prophets dissappeared. Their fleet was destroyed. And the Brutes aren’t the best of leaders… they will probably just return to fighting themselves in clans again. The other races of the Covenant are probably scattering… They won’t be much of a threat. The elites are rounding up the last loyalists and killing them… they are superior in space, but on the ground… im not sure who would win.