Who is faviorite game character

my favorite is locke and master chief, what is yours

Stuff one, probably Chief as a defualt choice and Arbiter. But other characters would be either Jorge, Emile, Jun, Buck, Dutch, or the Rookie and Noble 6.

Gravemind and the flood in general

[deleted]

If we are talking about only in the halo universe, I’d have to say the librarian and the other forerunners, there is so much mystery behind them that I’d really like to explore
Or the flood, they’re in the same boat, only they’re much scarier.
The flood is my favorite Character/faction

But if we are talking about just games in general, my favorite character from all of gaming is Mei from Overwatch. Eventhough her whole research team died in a freak blizzard, she still has her happy attitude. Not only that, but coming back into the world after so long in cryo-freeze, she sees a whole new level of threat in the world and the still believe “this world is worth fighting for!”

Easy , the arbiter , the definition of savage .

I can’t decide between Jerome, Atriox, Captain Cutter, Isabel, Cortana, Master Chief, Fred, Kelly, Linda, Captain Keyes, Roland, Sargeant Johnson, Commander Keyes, 343 guilty spark, Exuberant Witness, shipmaster and Arbiter.

Human - ODST Rookie (Halo 3: ODST)
Sangheili - Ripa 'Moramee (Halo Wars)

Frederick from the books. He can be the best, but he chooses not to.

Arbiter from the games. Simply put, he’s alien master chief.

Other than the Chief, the Spartan in Halo Wars 2 that seems to be the one the story focuses on (Jerome?). I have only seen the cutscenes once, so I was having some difficulty figuring out if it was the same Spartan or if it was different ones in red team (the one that helps Isabel near the end is the one I am referring to). Either way, he was really cool and I hope his character is explored more.

Other favorites of mine are Linda and Fred.

Toss up between Mister Chief, Beamish, FlipYap, and Spartan 1337.

:wink:

To be srs: too big a universe and too many awesome characters to pick just one.

Chips Duboo and the Leutnant from Halo Wars.

Linda 054

probably sergeant johnson, what a beast

Miranda Keyes and Rookie.

If red vs blue counts then caboose by far

Hands down Capt Lasky

> 2535428828618420;7:
> I can’t decide between Jerome, Atriox, Captain Cutter, Isabel, Cortana, Master Chief, Fred, Kelly, Linda, Captain Keyes, Roland, Sargeant Johnson, Commander Keyes, 343 guilty spark, Exuberant Witness, shipmaster and Arbiter.

Literally every major person

It’s between:
Spartan William-043 who killed a hunter with his bare hands in Halo: Ghosts of Onyx

Sgt. Avery Johnson

Or

Spartan Kurt-051who trained all Spartan IIIs

From Halo? 343 Guilty Spark.

From any game? Probably Ajax from Age of Mythology.