Who is excited for halo infinite?

Halo infinite I hope has a good armour system instead of micro transactions I liked the halo reach and halo 4 and 3 system

I’m excited but also very scared.

I was. I was so pumped for what they demoed back in July. Now I’m like, “don’t get your hopes up that its coming out next year.”

I was actually quite hyped for Halo Infinite after the engine demo in 2018. After the July gameplay demo and recent delay I’m not hyped, I’m more worried tbh. They have brought in talent to help, but I’ll be waiting until I see real Series X gameplay before I get hyped again.

I was, but the delays and news of turmoil at 343 have dampened my enthusiasm. Honestly not expecting it to be amazing. Probably good, but not amazing.

I was very dissapointed with what I saw in the demo, but now that: 1: it has sunken in a bit, 2: Joe Staten is going to work on it, 3: it is delayed. Yes I am getting pretty exited again. But I am trying not to get my hopes too high

I’m more excited that it has more time in the oven than anything else, this game is make or break for 343’s reputation as a game developer, if they fail Halo Infinite then nobody will take them seriously or respect them, thank god for the delay but they need to get their -Yoink- together if they want our respect and appreciation.

I’m not expecting something, so maybe that way i will not be disappointed.

> 2535470461989339;1:
> Halo infinite I hope has a good armour system instead of micro transactions I liked the halo reach and halo 4 and 3 system

They’ve said that the armour system will be similar to what we saw in Reach.

But yes, I’m still very excited for the game despite it being delayed. More time in the oven is better than releasing it too early when it’s not ready

Excitement has dropped a lot since the delay.

I’m not. I have no confidence in 343 to make a good Halo game. What little hope I had for the game after E3 2018/19 was quickly eroded after that sub-par gameplay demo. It’s like they’ve given up as a studio.

Definitely excited and I’m open to their delays as well so they can push out their dream and to fulfill our desires for the ultimate Halo game.

A lot of people are getting bummed out at the delays but failing to realize that 343 is actually taking into consideration the feedback from the teaser they showed the community. No complaint from me on that.

> 2535436799512395;11:
> I’m not. I have no confidence in 343 to make a good Halo game. What little hope I had for the game after E3 2018/19 was quickly eroded after that sub-par gameplay demo. It’s like they’ve given up as a studio.

Its because of Microsoft I know

I’m extremely excited for Halo Infinite, I think it’ll be an amazing game. It’s the reason I became active on this website again.

I’m stoked.

Am i excited for Halo Infinite?
Did OJ do it?

Lmfao people should lighten up a bit, after all, we all know you’re still here for a reason. To play a Halo game, a fairly decent good one. You can be pessimistic all you want, but that’s really a sappy attitude to have in the long run. People asked for a delay they did it. The biggest problem with the Demo was the graphics, but what happened to graphics not being the end all be all of a game? On a great plus, they brought back super experience OG halo employee Staten. As late as it is, that’s a awesome move. Sprint wasn’t ever really leaving, equipment is back, some abilities removed…

I just don’t see what the big siren is all about. Infinite wasn’t the first Halo game to be in crunch, H2 was and made it out fine. I’m just saying, have some hope… most of all keep low expectations but don’t be all sappy about it :joy:. I’m an OG, getting too old be trying to worry about everything a Developer must have for a game. I’m here for some fun shenanigans and competitive battles. The sooner you release you can’t have your hands on everything and control what happens, the more you’ll be able to take what you’re given for the time being and make fun out of it

It’s a new Halo game! Of course I am! I can break down the trailers, criticize, and admittedly I hated on it. But I have made 4800 posts on a dedicated forum site for the game! I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t incredibly excited! The next trailer for Halo Infinite could be ske7ch personally attacking me while the rest of 343 are booing in the background and I would still be on the edge of my seat for Halo Infinite. Hell I’d be excited that I got a call-out in a trailer for Halo Infinite!

And the time between Halo 5 and Infinite releasing has been 5 years! 5 years! I’m half-way done with uni! I was still in school when Halo 5 released! What the hell!

> 2533274800521306;15:
> I’m stoked.

I’m excited for the even opener world I mean like halo has all ways been some what if an open world but halo infinite looks like it will be 2x that.

I was interested until I saw gameplay.