Who is buying Halo CEA??? (This post is for Halo CEA MAP PACK)

343 says that they would make another map pack depending on how much Halo CEA sales …

so Just based on the people on halo waypoint how many of you are buying it?

( DO NOT COMMENT IF YOUR NOT BUYING IT ) Hope thats clear.

If the map pack came out would you buy it?

(NEW) Tired of unbalenced teams?
Also to support the arena ranking system for every playlist visit this forum:
http://halo.xbox.com/forums/games/f/7/p/33965/266511.aspx#266511

I’ll probably buy the map pack, but not the game.

Yes I am buying it(As I have already pre-ordered).

I’d love to have a CEA DLC pack with some more CE maps remastered.

I’m buying the whole package.

Thank you all so far for the support but me need a tun more before they have to make it at the last moment guys past this forum and around please :slight_smile:

well, the remastered campaign is worth 18 bucks and the maps are worth 22 dollars, so I am buying it, no matter if anyone tells me other-wise. Plus the back-story for halo 4 is a real nice bonus, especially now that it’s in video form. Plus, reach lacks good maps, and I WANT GOOD MAPS!!!

Yes, I’m very excited for CEA and have it pre-ordered. I will buy any post-release DLC for sure. Especially if it’s more CE and H2 maps remade with the Reach engine, maybe even some H3…

pre ordered

preordered

> preordered

Do you have to Preorder it from a certain store to get the GF Skull, or can you just go anywhere?

Eventually. But IMO they made a mistake releasing it 4 days after skyrim…

I’m getting It.

I wanna try legendary all skulsl on, just for a different experience.

[deleted]

> Eventually. But IMO they made a mistake releasing it 4 days after skyrim…

Skyrim made the mistake of releasing it 4 days before HALO@!!!

> > Eventually. But IMO they made a mistake releasing it 4 days after skyrim…
>
> Skyrim made the mistake of releasing it 4 days before HALO@!!!

A lot of people are getting both including myself.

> > Eventually. But IMO they made a mistake releasing it 4 days after skyrim…
>
> Skyrim made the mistake of releasing it 4 days before HALO@!!!

If you say so :slight_smile:

But skyrim has many more hours gameplay than CEA campaign. Many more. As in stock up on snack foods and baricade yourself in your basement more xD

> > > Eventually. But IMO they made a mistake releasing it 4 days after skyrim…
> >
> > Skyrim made the mistake of releasing it 4 days before HALO@!!!
>
> If you say so :slight_smile:
>
> But skyrim has many more hours gameplay than CEA campaign. Many more. As in stock up on snack foods and baricade yourself in your basement more xD

Skyrim’s replay value is its many ways to play the game such as magic wielder or warrior, etc. and of course the very expansive world with DLC probably on the way. Halo’s true replay value is the multiplayer like it’s always been.

> > > Eventually. But IMO they made a mistake releasing it 4 days after skyrim…
> >
> > Skyrim made the mistake of releasing it 4 days before HALO@!!!
>
> A lot of people are getting both including myself.

I would do that but one would just be sitting on my shelf collecting dust. And as Skyrims out first, chances are I won’t put it down after picking it up. Hence it makes more sense for me to buy CEA when I’m bored of skyrim and CEA has dropped in price.

> > > > Eventually. But IMO they made a mistake releasing it 4 days after skyrim…
> > >
> > > Skyrim made the mistake of releasing it 4 days before HALO@!!!
> >
> > A lot of people are getting both including myself.
>
> I would do that but one would just be sitting on my shelf collecting dust. And as Skyrims out first, chances are I won’t put it down after picking it up. Hence it makes more sense for me to buy CEA when I’m bored of skyrim and CEA has dropped in price.

Whatever works.

I’ll pre order CEA if I know that amazon will have the pre order bonuses. Skyrim for christmas <3.