Who is best? Scattershot or an Shotgun

Discuss who is an best???

The Sniper Rifle. But the Sniper Rifle with the Rocket Launcher attachment is what I find works best.

Mario and Luigi is better then THe beetles

> 2533275016942754;2:
> The Sniper Rifle. But the Sniper Rifle with the Rocket Launcher attachment is what I find works best.

Wrong weapons an friend.

But good shout :smiley:

Slow day at the morgue?

> 2533274903881104;4:
> > 2533275016942754;2:
> > The Sniper Rifle. But the Sniper Rifle with the Rocket Launcher attachment is what I find works best.
>
>
> Wrong weapons an friend.
>
> But good shout :smiley:

I’m not gonna take you seriously ever again! Deal with it.

The knife is pretty OP once you unlock the bipod for it.

> 2533274905097737;7:
> The knife is pretty OP once you unlock the bipod for it.

Battlefield is my -Yoink-

> 2533274905097737;7:
> The knife is pretty OP once you unlock the bipod for it.

Yeah, I think Ubisoft should nerf it, and then buff the celery launcher.

> 2533275016942754;9:
> > 2533274905097737;7:
> > The knife is pretty OP once you unlock the bipod for it.
>
>
> Yeah, I think Ubisoft should nerf it, and then buff the celery launcher.

The celery launcher is fine you pleb, the eggplant grenades need a buff the most.

On a side note, where the hell are the mods?

Please don’t ban me.

Its 2am, my girlfriend left me, I have no college and I have no an DMR

> 2533274905097737;10:
> > 2533275016942754;9:
> > > 2533274905097737;7:
> > > The knife is pretty OP once you unlock the bipod for it.
> >
> >
> > Yeah, I think Ubisoft should nerf it, and then buff the celery launcher.
>
>
> The celery launcher is fine you pleb, the eggplant grenades need a buff the most.
>
> On a side note, where the hell are the mods?

Lol, some cookie is completely missing right now. Along with Evif Ak, sarcasmfreind and Cobra Skills.

> 2533274903881104;11:
> Please don’t ban me.
>
> Its 2am, my girlfriend left me, I have no college and I have no an DMR

I have a DMR with the Rocket Launcher attachment. Got an Unfrigginnaire with it yesterday.

Well its not “who” its “what” is the best but the shotgun is far better

> 2533274903881104;11:
> Please don’t ban me.
>
> Its 2am, my girlfriend left me, I have no college and I have no an DMR

Man that sucks you don’t have a dmr.

I prefer the scattershot but I hardly use either.