Who here owns halo 5?

I still have to wait 4 hours for me to finally download and play, but have any of you guys gotten the game yet?

I have all three versions. The regular edition is what I use to play, the LCE is opened for the statues and the rest of the content (the digital version of the game will remain unused until I find a need for it), and the LE will stay sealed.

got it, and time is closing in to play it… little more than a hour.

im ready

> 2533274808311049;2:
> I have all three versions. The regular edition is what I use to play, the LCE is opened for the statues and the rest of the content (the digital version of the game will remain unused until I find a need for it), and the LE will stay sealed.

Sounds like you dumped atleast 500$ onto the same game XD. There is no problem with that but I would never dump that much. But I guess you’re covering your bases on all things Halo. I like that

> 2533274808311049;2:
> I have all three versions. The regular edition is what I use to play, the LCE is opened for the statues and the rest of the content (the digital version of the game will remain unused until I find a need for it), and the LE will stay sealed.

Respect your dedication, Spartan. That’ll be me one of these days, but I just settled for the LE.

> 2533274827537767;5:
> > 2533274808311049;2:
> > I have all three versions. The regular edition is what I use to play, the LCE is opened for the statues and the rest of the content (the digital version of the game will remain unused until I find a need for it), and the LE will stay sealed.
>
>
> Sounds like you dumped atleast 500$ onto the same game XD. There is no problem with that but I would never dump that much. But I guess you’re covering your bases on all things Halo. I like that

I only paid for the LCE (and got it at a great discount due to Amazon’s lowest price guarantee for preorders). I got the other editions through other means, long before release!

I’ve purchased a digital copy from the new zealand xbox live marketplace. So i’ve been playing all day already hehe.