Who here is getting the limited edition?

So i decided that i was going to pre-order halo 4 fairly soon. But i wasn’t sure if paying $40 more would be worth it for the limited edition. The reason i bring it up on the forums is because am aware that the limited edition contains i think 3 map packs and i want to know if Halo 4 will be like halo3 and that many game modes will be locked to people that don’t have the DLC. So do any of you guys know this?

No we don’t know as of yet, but the LE is still great value for the money and there are lots of little goodies in there. I’d go for it :slight_smile:

I’ve pre-ordered the Limited Edition

We don’t know yet how DLC is gonna work

EDIT: But the LE looks like a very good deal IMO.

pre-ordered my own already

more than worth it

In my opinion, I’m not really even sure if the Limited Edition is worth the money.

I might just go with Standard.

Preordered already. A very good deal in my opinion.

I’ve preordered it.

LE pre-ordered too.

I pre orderded the LE. My question is what it means by specialization unlocks?

I’ve preordered it and payed it off. Let me break it down… 100 buck for the LE. ^0 for the game, so now 40. 3 map packs each worth 10 buxks each so your left with 10. Now you get a live action series, avatar props, spartan IV armour for your avatar, early specializations and more. It is definitely worth it.

I actually pre ordered it yesterday. Halo 4 LE will be set in stone B)

Pre ordered LE and can’t wate.

> Pre ordered LE and can’t wate.

Wait* =)

I preordered it awhile ago at gamestop. But i fully paid it off just last week.

does the victory dance

I preordered it last Saturday. It’s worth it in my opinion.

I also bought Peggle for my wife!

I did, you also get armor, armor skin, assault rifle skin, early acces to specialization, and avatar item. Am I missing any thing?

> I did, you also get armor, armor skin, assault rifle skin, early acces to specialization, and avatar item. Am I missing any thing?

A bonus 90 minute episode of the new live-action series + the Spartan Briefing pack

> > I did, you also get armor, armor skin, assault rifle skin, early acces to specialization, and avatar item. Am I missing any thing?
>
> A bonus 90 minute episode of the new live-action series + the Spartan Briefing pack

Right thanks. Isn’t the Spartan briefing pack what gives you the armor? Oh nvm I just re read. I misunderstood earlier. You also getexclusive in game emblems. Woohoo for emblems. And depending where you make your order you will get a new skin.

I’m getting it, but because they have a certain amount of LE, I’m pre-ordering about a month or two before hand. I want to make sure I see all the pre-order bonuses before I make a choice.

I think the more important question is…who isn’t?