Who has the most kills in Halo mcc?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Just have a question for the community. Who has the most kills in Halo mcc matchmaking?

John-117.

Between the two rings that they blow up, I would say John-117 and Cortana.

> 2535472055100907;1:
> Just have a question for the community. Who has the most kills in Halo mcc matchmaking?

Some guy has over one million somehow. The leader board is here. But I have a feeling you already know this.

> 2533274837772723;3:
> Between the two rings that they blow up, I would say John-117 and Cortana.

LOL, this ^

You really passed up Halosite. Good job, Center Shots. I feel like it wasn’t too long ago that he was on top, could be I’m misremembering the whole thing though.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.</mark>

> 2533274809510356;6:
> You really passed up Halosite. Good job, Center Shots. I feel like it wasn’t too long ago that he was on top, could be I’m misremembering the whole thing though.

Thank you, dude! You are right, he used to be first but I passed him a few years ago. To be fair, he has barely been playing for the last 2 years and he took a very long break from Halo. If he really wanted to beat my kills, game time and matches played then I’m sure he would. He used to be about 10 000 matches ahead of me or so before he had his on and off long breaks. He was the first one to ever hit 500 000 kills, I was pretty close to his kills when he hit it though.

1mil kills, the grind is killer.

> 2535472055100907;1:
> Just have a question for the community. Who has the most kills in Halo mcc matchmaking?

All I know is it’s definitely not me…

You make a post asking who has the most kills in Halo MCC and you are the one on top of that list… lol wut.

> 2535467989279804;10:
> You make a post asking who has the most kills in Halo MCC and you are the one on top of that list… lol wut.

It’s all about Halo history, my friend. Just wanted to test the community and see if anyone knew.

> 2535472055100907;11:
> > 2535467989279804;10:
> > You make a post asking who has the most kills in Halo MCC and you are the one on top of that list… lol wut.

Good job on makin the top list

> 2535432881946508;12:
> > 2535472055100907;11:
> > > 2535467989279804;10:
> > > You make a post asking who has the most kills in Halo MCC and you are the one on top of that list… lol wut.
> >
> > It’s all about Halo history, my friend. Just wanted to test the community and see if anyone knew.
>
> Good job on makin the top list

Thank you!

> 2535472055100907;11:
> > 2535467989279804;10:
> > You make a post asking who has the most kills in Halo MCC and you are the one on top of that list… lol wut.

Center Shots, this is not to be cruel or mean.
I have no doubt you are a very skilled player, that you have worked hard and you most certainly would kill me over and over again if our paths ever crossed in matchmaking.

But what I want to say is this: would it matter if no one knew? I respect that you are a very skilled player, but if things are about a competition on the leaderboards and glory I get somewhat annoyed.
That is because, I don’t like people promoting how all is about being the best, it makes it non fun to play when you are surrounded by that kind of players.

I got many examples that annoys me. I had this dude on the enemy team, he was surely some YouTube aspiring guy as his name had youtube in it, literally. Now he jumped, he was fast, he tossed grenades and based on his movements he was trying to capture some ‘pro’ footage… however, he gained no kills and got killed himself 2 times until he quit. That left his team crippled and the match heavily unbalanced, then the next guy on that team left, the results was 1 brave man left standing getting mauled over and over again, but he stuck to it till’ the match was over.

And another example, I killed some dude on the other team ending his streak. Got a message on the xbox from him, called me stuff and so on. Next match, he is on my team and you know what he does? Teamkill me over and over.

Congratulations, but this doesn’t seem to have much discussion value