Who has the most 50's?

I’ve been having some fun with war games and the ranking system, and I am currently close to my third 50. I know that is not impressive, but it got me thinking, “Who has the most 50’s?”

I’m just curious if someone has 50’d every playlist yet or what the max number is so far

In Halo 3?

ninja the mlg pro has 8 50’s so far including a team throwdown 50. Thats the most iv’e seen.

What is the big deal with these “ooh I have CSR 50 what do YOU have?” threads?

It’s like people get to 50 and all of a sudden they are part of an elite group and the rest of us are scrubs. Get over yourself people. Have fun, compete, be proud, but don’t brag. It’s unbecoming of you.

> What is the big deal with these “ooh I have CSR 50 what do YOU have?” threads?

It’s a better thread than, ‘this game sucks -Yoink-’. Some people might be interested in the question. So keep it positive.

> ninja the mlg pro has 8 50’s so far including a team throwdown 50. Thats the most iv’e seen.

This.

Dark - Complaining about others talking about 50’s makes you sound bitter that you don’t have one. Asking if anyone has a 50 in every playlist is hardly bragging.

> ninja the mlg pro has 8 50’s so far including a team throwdown 50. Thats the most iv’e seen.

What is Ninjas gamertag?

Ontopic: I still haven’t gotten a 50 yet, mostly because I’m switching around playing different playlists.

Ninja PGL

Dude’s a beast. I’m definitely going to ask to be on his team when he comes to the studio next Friday.

Well, so now we know Ghostayame and Ninja are going to playlist the new settings.

> What is the big deal with these “ooh I have CSR 50 what do YOU have?” threads?
>
> It’s like people get to 50 and all of a sudden they are part of an elite group and the rest of us are scrubs. Get over yourself people. Have fun, compete, be proud, but don’t brag. It’s unbecoming of you.

That’s a negative thing to say…

Anyway, having a high CSR shows other people how good you are. It also gives people confidence in my opinion, which is good :slight_smile:

I currently have 8 :slight_smile:

None, my highest is 2.

Why did I respond to the thread if I don’t have a 50? Because I can.

> > ninja the mlg pro has 8 50’s so far including a team throwdown 50. Thats the most iv’e seen.
>
> This.
>
> Dark - Complaining about others talking about 50’s makes you sound bitter that you don’t have one. Asking if anyone has a 50 in every playlist is hardly bragging.

Its perfectly ok as long as you aren’t harassing people and constantly putting them down. Me and my friends are having a friendly competition to see who gets their first 50/

I’ve got a 50 in Infinity Slayer, BTB, Team Doubles, and I’ll have one in SWAT by tonight. Getting a 50 in the individual skill based playlists is ridiculously easy.

> None, my highest is 2.
>
> Why did I respond to the thread if I don’t have a 50? Because I can.

Ha, that’s nothing man, I got a 5 ^.~

I only have one and it’s in BTB. It’s not impressive.

Anyways, I’m working on my 2nd and 3rd 50’s in SWAT and Infinity Slayer.

get a 50 in halo 3, then we’ll talk.

> get a 50 in halo 3, then we’ll talk.

lol Why?

I don’t have a 50 yet, but for some reason I do have 6 playlists over 30 (the best 35, Regicide).