Who has fully unlocked every season?

I’m curious to know if the majority of people are finished unlocking everything from all the seasons or do most people still have a ways to go? My thought is that if most people are already done, and with the new introduction of the monthly challenges giving us more opportunity to earn season points, maybe that means there is more content than we expected still to come?

1 Like

I have everything unlocked and am sitting on 300 seasonal points, with that said the only item i do not have unlcocked was a sniper coating from the seasonal challenges for hitting a certain rank in H3 Odst mathmaking. Soo i have been waiting for that one skin in the rotational store for what feels like 2 years now. :slight_smile: Any week now!

5 Likes

I’ve been taking it slow every week and keeping a small reserve of Seasonal points. I’m focusing on getting the Exchange items first, and so far, I have about 12 pieces of equipment left (H3 Rhine armor included) until I’ve bought the entire thing.
As for the seasonal progress, I’m in the last tier of S6. Still haven’t done any progress in Seasons 7 and 8.

Update: Just got done with Season 6.

I’ve got every season completed as well as every seasonal challenge item. Sitting on a pile of 256 season points, waiting for the last of the Halo online armor and Reach pieces to be added. Maybe stances as well at some point.

2 Likes

Yeah, I completed them a little while ago now.

1 Like

i took a break soon after season 5 launched, so i’m behind. i have less than half of seasons 7 and 8 before i’m done. i’m also prioritizing the exchange, but i have most of what released there

1 Like

I also have every season completed, plus everything in the exchange. But why is the back accessory for Halo 3, “Law’s End” still locked? Did I miss a challenge?

The only ones I haven’t fully completed is Season 8 & Season 6

1 Like

i thought it was an exchange item i missed. maybe it’s like the oni warthog situation again

I’ve finished and have 30-ish points right now. I’d love for more ways to spend them, or even if I could give them to friends. There’s a ton of leftover content that could make for mini-seasons or exchange stuff. If they added Halo 5 to Steam and allowed points to cross from game to game, that would be so awesome.

1 Like

yeah. there’s all the content that was planned just for the axed seasons 9 and 10. plus, a bunch of other content they could add from just from halo online alone

2 Likes

completed all 700 regular items a few weeks ago. have 99% of the exchange sitting on 30 points

1 Like

100% all seasons, only brought like 3 items from the exchange (rhine hornet and mongoose skin, Orion armor) and haven’t unlocked any of those ranked related skins like the avalanche sniper skin or the blood DMR skin or the warthog kill one (back when it was still there. I’m currently at 476 points.

I have all seasons and all store items unlocked. I have 313 season points in the bank so to speak. On tour 9 level 25, just grinding away that XP hoping to get to tour 10… Not that I will stop playing if I get there but that is the goal right now.

I do - and all store items added (so far) as well.

1 Like

Completed all of the seasons a while back but I did check often in case I’ve missed something in the exchange. My main goals at the moment is max rank and sitting on tier 9 at the moment. Got basically 2 more tiers to go.

1 Like

All i got left is all of season 8 and im done unlocking all of the seasons in mcc and whatever is in the exchange section of the game.

Have unlocked absolutely everything except for Avalanche Sniper Rifle skin and those ranked H4 skins. Waiting on the unreleased stuff, currently sitting on 120points.

I have every pass completed except the newest one have been saving the tokens for the exchange since I have skipped out on pretty much all of it until a month ago but I could easily knock out half the current pass if I used my tokens