Who gives out codes from 343?

Same as title. I am the writer for GSPNonline, I tried getting a code, no luck, and i was trying to get a code for reviewing purposes. Can some one help me out?

hi, welcome. wipe your feet the next time you come barging in!!! sorry friend, the codes werent exactly “given” out, a series of codes drops in a lottery style up for grabs contests of skill and luck were held. Twitter updates of codes, two at a time were given out in the same fashion on Saturday. You have missed the bus…

> Same as title. I am the writer for GSPNonline, I tried getting a code, no luck, and i was trying to get a code for reviewing purposes. Can some one help me out?

If you are a reviewer then you would have your resources lined up by now. Especially with the embargo being lifted this morning at 6 am.

> hi, welcome. wipe your feet the next time you come barging in!!! sorry friend, the codes werent exactly “given” out, a series of codes drops in a lottery style up for grabs contests of skill and luck were held. Twitter updates of codes, two at a time were given out in the same fashion on Saturday. You have missed the bus…

Plenty we’re given out - we just never see when it happens.