WHO FEELS THAT MCC HAS JUST DIED... SAY I

Anyone who feels that this game has just completely died out, will not have a big fan base or population in general (or thinks it will never be 100% workable), or thinks this has hurt the Halo franchise and will affect the sales of Halo 5, say I.

I

And this is coming from a long running Halo fan since 2001.

At this point I’m done. Halo 5 looks even worse so I’ll be moving on to a different franchise.

Yep, I’m out. I don’t think I’ll buy a second hand copy. I’ve been using my brother’s copy to check how matchmaking is going, but its a lag fest. Once in a lag spike, my screen showed me changing to the pistol and reloading, then I die. I never even switched to the pistol in the respawn prior…

And then the -Yoink- have the nerve to promote their championship tournament thing?

I.

Its dead. It’s clear that 343 have other priorities right now.

Since Halo 4 have simpler issues that never got fixed, and this game have complex and much more issues, I dont even believe they have what it takes to fix this mess.

I will probably buy a used Halo 5 copy to story purposes. Its not a franchise worth of any commitment anymore.

I’ve been there since 2001. It was my favorite game since then. Everything has to end sometime.

I don’t really see any future in the multiplayer after this launch. Halo will always be around for campaign and customs however. The tournaments are worth watching as well. I mainly play Titanfall for my multiplayer fix these days tbh.

I’m getting it at Christmas so hopefully it will be mostly fixed by then. It seems to be in pretty bad shape, though. I don’t think halo 5 looks horrible so I’m definitely not leaving the franchise, but master chief collection maybe. if it still doesn’t work in 25 days

Honestly, no one is going to miss any of you, least of all me. I love the game the way it is and they’ll fix what needs to be fixed in time. I have no issues with campaign at all except for the occasional bug. I also have found multi-player matches all the time. So when this game is finally fixed and all of the little whining COD kids are gone, then we will hopefully have our Community back

AYE!!! - It be dead, SIR. dyarrr

> 2533274799960835;1:
> Anyone who feels that this game has just completely died out, will not have a big fan base or population in general (or thinks it will never be 100% workable), or thinks this has hurt the Halo franchise and will affect the sales of Halo 5, say I.
>
> I
>
> And this is coming from a long running Halo fan since 2001.

does this topic belong in the support forum? no

Seeing as how even though dedicated servers are supposed to be out there, we are back on 99.999% P2P and all the network exploits that follow, not to mention the plethora of bugs not even addressed yet due to their focus on just getting matchmaking functional with balanced teams and the ability to have parties…yeah this game is broken and dying every day its not fixed.

Its going to be insulting if the halo 5 beta works better than MCC…

> 2533274799960835;1:
> Anyone who feels that this game has just completely died out, will not have a big fan base or population in general (or thinks it will never be 100% workable), or thinks this has hurt the Halo franchise and will affect the sales of Halo 5, say I.
>
> I
>
> And this is coming from a long running Halo fan since 2001.

I have been playing Halo since 2002 and I’m positive 343 wont fix Halo MCC to 100% and Halo 5 will have a very small fan base because of the mess of Halo MCC.

It’s very sad that this game is pretty much dead now. I’ve been a fan since I played halo on pc, I’m a diehard halo fan but I feel they will never get this game working fully. 3 weeks and the only thing that has improved is solo matchmaking.

We’re coming up to a month in soon with little pour no progress made, what hope does that give you for the future.

> 2533274821033065;7:
> Honestly, no one is going to miss any of you, least of all me. I love the game the way it is and they’ll fix what needs to be fixed in time. I have no issues with campaign at all except for the occasional bug. I also have found multi-player matches all the time. So when this game is finally fixed and all of the little whining COD kids are gone, then we will hopefully have our Community back

I agree me and my buddy are having a blast being able to go through all the Halo Campaigns again(just beat Halo 1 last night) on split-screen co-op on legendary(well Heroic we have not played in years lol and never played Halo 4 as we switched to PS3 before that released). Hopefully by the time we are done going through it all again(and checking out Halo 4) the multiplayer issues will be fixed and we can just hop on and play :).

You guys suck go find something else to do until the game is up to your standards. Halo will never be dead.

I, had to revert to playing destiny, feeling depressed

> 2533274821033065;7:
> Honestly, no one is going to miss any of you, least of all me. I love the game the way it is and they’ll fix what needs to be fixed in time. I have no issues with campaign at all except for the occasional bug. I also have found multi-player matches all the time. So when this game is finally fixed and all of the little whining COD kids are gone, then we will hopefully have our Community back

Exactly. Had the game since midnight launch. Very happy with campaign and customs. Had issues with mm for about a week or so but have been having a blast since then. Is it perfect? Obviously not, but its still all ive been playing since 11/11 and wont leave my xbox anytime soon

Its settle then. Its over.

Hope each one can go fight for your consumer right, and wish the kids here whom defend this desaster and depends on mama and papa to fight for rights enjoy this mess.

> 2619057640445437;17:
> Its settle then. Its over.
>
> Hope each one can go fight for your consumer right, and wish the kids here whom defend this desaster and depends on mama and papa to fight for rights enjoy this mess.

U mad?

i find single player boring, all i do is play matchmaking. i get into games damn near instantly so…i am sorry you are having issues but if you are going to leave, just leave. you dont have to announce it to us. the less toxicity in this community, the better. peace!

> 2598282106462119;12:
> It’s very sad that this game is pretty much dead now. I’ve been a fan since I played halo on pc, I’m a diehard halo fan but I feel they will never get this game working fully. 3 weeks and the only thing that has improved is solo matchmaking.
>
> We’re coming up to a month in soon with little pour no progress made, what hope does that give you for the future.

how is it dead? i get into full lobbies in 20 seconds or less lol