Who enjoyed E3

Who Enjoyed E3 And who loved the first sites of the promethian forerunners and every thing you saw today cause i seriously loved E3 today

I loved everything I saw aswell. I’m glad i don’t have any exams today, because I get to see Halo 4 E3 footage live from my television.

I most certainly over hyped it… Worst -Yoink!- E3 conference I’ve ever witnessed. Halo 4 was decent but it made me more “meh…” than anything. I need some multiplayer luvin in my life. It also didn’t help that I was deeply hoping a Halo 2 arcade would be announced.

I really liked the games shown. I hate the kinect features on almost all of them, as they can easily be applied to a microphone, instead of a $100 piece of poop.

Halo 4 was pretty cool. Looking up the Multiplayer and Spartan Ops trailers now. :smiley:

Honestly, I didn’t enjoy it. The only thing that caught my attention is Halo and some of the functionality Microsoft announced earlier. Other than that it was just “blah blah blah stuff blah blah more stuff”. I literally fell asleep at my computer during Sony’s press conference and now I have a wicked headache. No joke.

I loved E3 today, halo 4 was awesome and now I can’t wait to play campaign, and for the Microsoft conference they are doing a lot of things right with all the new stuff and changes, as well as making me glad I have a kinect and Iphone :smiley: As for sony there was some neat stuff there and they tried, I felt they could of done better in there presentation and mentioned the Playstation tv, sigh I hope that more games use, any way the new vita color looks cool and both cod and ac look good enough that I might get it this year and not wait.

Now for the other big two for me Nintendo which will show more info off on the console I am getting this year. And sega to hopefully see whats next for sonic and bayonetta :smiley:

> Honestly, I didn’t enjoy it. The only thing that caught my attention is Halo and some of the functionality Microsoft announced earlier. Other than that it was just “blah blah blah stuff blah blah more stuff”. I literally fell asleep at my computer during Sony’s press conference and now I have a wicked headache. No joke.

I had a nightmarish hang over all day watched all of Microsoft’s conference and the later part of Sonys conference. Tomorrow though I will be watching all Nintendo and seeing what sega is doing :smiley:

I didn’t watch it all but the Halo 4 preview was awesome. I think they did a good job and that would have been awesome if they had a Halo 2 Anniversary but i think its to soon IMO…

Halo 4 first.

I enjoyed it thoroughly. Though the energy shield idea is going to be abused in a quite a few ways and I’m already seeing new threads popping up concerning it. either way, I loved it all.

I skipped through everything but halo 4, black ops II and the 30 second Gow: Judgment, nothing else looked good.

> Honestly, I didn’t enjoy it. The only thing that caught my attention is Halo and some of the functionality Microsoft announced earlier. Other than that it was just “blah blah blah stuff blah blah more stuff”. I literally fell asleep at my computer during Sony’s press conference and now I have a wicked headache. No joke.

Yeah both shows were awful!

Couldn’t even watch the entire Sony conference myself.

MS conference was without a doubt the worst they ever had and i found myself very uninterested with the amount of kinect related crap they shown (i have kinect for those wondering)

I mean Usher… SERIOUSLY… ugh.

Halo 4 and Gears J was all that really caught my attention, sure there was other games like Splinter cell that finally has spy v mercs again on top of some other games they shown… but those were Ubi’s announcements… not MS!

If Nintendo manage to do worse than MS and Sony, I’ll be very surprised.

You might be better off asking who didn’t. Halo 4 made all the other crap (especially Usher) insignificant if you ask me.

> I enjoyed it thoroughly. Though the energy shield idea is going to be abused in a quite a few ways and I’m already seeing new threads popping up concerning it. either way, I loved it all.

I see a gap on them. Probably a good grenade toss under their shields will hurt them alot. I also don’t think it will last longer than Armor Lock, regardless if the user is still vulnerable from the back and the sides.

Still, its a bigger step in the right direction compared to Armor Lock.

E3 was a major let down to me, MS had literary nothing to offer a gamer while both Sony and Nintendo has plenty, this is a mad world :frowning:
Halo 4 was more of the same, generic corridor shooter with generic evil alien enemies we know from just about every other “evil alien” game. Campaign was to much “stand still” and not enough “show something, like gameplay”.
Multiplayer clip was to short and spartan ops the same, I expected MS and 343i to use E3 to hype Halo, not CoD, yet it feels like I know more about CoD then I do about Halo 4. Why the blam! not have a 2,5-5 minutes Spartan Ops/Mutliplayer video, or at least release it after E3 as goodies if they’re afraid they won’t have time enough to promote more Kinect garbage?!
MS has forgotten that the core and hardcore gamers were the ones that made the xbox and the 360 consoles what they are today, even Nintendo shows more for true gamers. But rest assured MS, we gamers can easily change platform and just get the exclusives for xbox, with out 3rd party money you’ll soon see how fun it is with casual games when the casuals stop buying and you’ll have no customers. Mad world, mad world indeed :frowning:

On a scale of 1-10 (just the Microsoft conf):

• Halo 4 (9)
  • Splinter Cell (8)
  • Tomb Raider (9)
  • South Park (7)
  • Resident Evil 6 (7)
  • Forza Horizon (7)
  • Various Kinect/Arcade games (5)
  • Various Apps (6)
  • SmartGlass (7)
  • Gears of War (6)
  • Black Ops 2 (7)

Overall, I’d give it about a 7. The show started off strong w/ great demos of big upcoming games like Halo, Splinter Cell, and Tomb Raider. Then they started roaming into the Arcade and Kinect titles which were all a bit of a bore and dove into the new apps which picked things up a tad, but not much. SmartGlass was pretty interesting, but is anyone really want to look back and forth between their tablet and tv while in the middle of a game? Then ending the show w/ a blink-and-you-miss-it look at the new Gears, and a cut-and-dry demo of Blops 2.

PLayStation didn’t really do much better in my opinion. They’ve got a lot of great exclusives it seems like every year, but they’re all single-player games. I’ve been waiting for PS3 to get that killer multiplayer hit for awhile now and they just can’t seem to figure it out.

Nintendo is a bit of a question mark for me b/c they show will likely revolved entirely around Wii-U and it’s launch lineup. Most of that lineup list will likely be the same games we hear about all the time: Zelda, Mario, etc. When was the last time Nintendo had a hit new IP?

It was the third-party stuff that really stole the show (like it is every year). Xbox’s only good exclusive demo was Halo 4, but it was games like Tomb Raider, Assassin’s Creed 3, Star Wars 1313, and (hopefully for Xbox) Watch_Dogs that had my jaw dropping (other than Halo).