Who else would kill to see a Halo 3 map-pack?

I really hope 343 does it, i would love to see maps like Guardian and Last Resort (Zanzibar) in Reach.

Guardian and The Pit. That’s about it.

> Guardian and The Pit. That’s about it.

pit more than guardian but i agree.

YES! I’ve brought this up several times already. If only The Pit, Construct, Last Resort and Guardian were in it I’d pay 2400 MS points for it.

> > Guardian and The Pit. That’s about it.
>
> pit more than guardian but i agree.

This + Construct

Eh, Halo 3 didn’t have the best array of maps. Pit could be interesting in reach no doubt.

The Pit would be interesting. Same for Guardian.

I wouldn’t mind seeing Valhalla… but I doubt they’d bring it back.

I want to see more Halo 2 Maps honestly. That game had THE best MP maps… bar none period.

For example (naming only those that haven’t been remade without Forge… yet):

Ascension (need a real spinny… thing… lol)
Colossus
Containment
Relic *
Terminal (we need a real Choo Choo!!!)*
Uplift (from H2 Vista PC)*
Waterworks

*= My top 3 choices

Pit, Standoff, Ghost Town, Isolation. Those are the ones I’d love to see.

The former two would work well unaltered. The latter two could be expanded and given big Forge palettes – the potential that lies in their aesthetics is simply amazing!

Guardian
Guardian Classic by Xx Overkill VR
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=14652039&player=Xx%20Overkill%20VR

The Pit
Cybernet By Randy 355
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=19138310&player=Randy%20355

Last Resort
Camp Froman by Xx Overkill VR
http://www.forgehub.com/forum/reach-competitive-maps/126999-camp-froman.html

I’d like Last Resort, Midship, and Blackout. Notice a pattern…?

No?

Wasn’t Midship called Heretic in Halo 3?
It would either be Zanzibar, Midship, Lockout or Last Resort, Heretic, Blackout.

> No?
>
> Wasn’t Midship called Heretic in Halo 3?
> It would either be Zanzibar, Midship, Lockout or Last Resort, Heretic, Blackout.

i get it there all halo 2 remakes. im suprised about these two- avalanche and sandtrap(nobodys mentioned them), they would work well with forge(im thinking of forgable elephants! even if just 2 already on that could be deleted). reach definitly needs more snowy and desert maps that are large, open battlefields(forge world has got a bit boring after all) and these two have so much forge potential…

> Guardian and The Pit. That’s about it.

Guardian and is a nothing more than an inferior Lockout… Pit YES.

I want a combined Halo 2/3 map pack.

Midship, Warlock, Pit, Lockout, Narrows, Burial Mounds

> Guardian, The Pit, Sandtrap, Last Resort, Avalanche, Standoff, High ground and Sandbox. That’s about it.

Fixed.

If they can still be played in their original form over Xbox Live, then I don’t see the point in remaking them. The only maps that should be remade are those that can no longer be played online.

> If they can still be played in their original form over Xbox Live, then I don’t see the point in remaking them. The only maps that should be remade are those that can no longer be played online.

Because Reach is a completly different game, with different weapons, vehicles, graphics and gameplay. As a result, they would play completly differently on Reach than they would in Halo 3.

Last Resort definitely and Stand Off would be my pick as well. Either of those would help fill a void when it comes to the current selection. Only one medium sized vehicle map. Other than that, I actually like Reach’s maps as long its not Yellow Lift or any forge world maps. Forge world maps just don’t count.

> YES! I’ve brought this up several times already. If only The Pit, Construct, Last Resort and Guardian were in it I’d pay 2400 MS points for it.

> Last Resort definitely and Stand Off would be my pick as well. Either of those would help fill a void when it comes to the current selection. Only one medium sized vehicle map. Other than that, I actually like Reach’s maps as long its not Yellow Lift or any forge world maps. Forge world maps just don’t count.

I don’t understand why people bag on the Forge World maps. I don’t have any lag issues on them and a lot of them play awesomely. I play a bunch of doubles and Select, Treasury and Enclosed are all really fun to play on…much less campy than say Countdown or Anchor 9 (which is maybe my least favorite map ever).

Yes, I would buy them.