Who else won't be sticking around until April

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I seriously can’t fathom this. Halo 2 had it. Halo 3 had it. How is it possible that we are not having an in-game ranking system?

I just can’t even

I haven’t played really since early december. If it’s not in game. I don’t really see the point…at all. This whole situation is really sad.

Why do you guys get such a hard on for a in game rank system. If it performs like the H2 rank system but is only visible on waypoint who cares. I just want fair games and if that will do it then im happy.

I know so many people who have stopped playing because of the lack of. And I know so many people, myself included, who have been holding out hope based off of rumors that it would be coming.

And now what do we get? A glorified, probably worse, version of Halotracker.

This is probably the last Halo I will ever buy and I really hope that Bungie is sitting back watching all of this and adding 1-50 into their newest game.

I can honestly say I haven’t played Halo 4 much at all lately. I find everything to be completely unbalanced and Spartan Ops to not be living up to the hype.

I could care less if they had a CSR in there, it won’t be affecting how much I will or will not be playing the game.

I’ll be playing long past April. I enjoy the game a bunch.

I left already and about to leave these forums. In a month or two there will not be any halo 4 haters left on these forums. There is less and less hate posts on these forms Because people are getting fed up with complaing about the same not adressed problems every week. Halo 4 is quickly losing players. Finding out that we have to wait until April puts the nail in the coffin for me. There is litterly no point in getting ranked on a broken game anyway.

Oh my God; who the hell cares?

Play the game! I know I do. Try LASO, Play some Spartan Ops with Double EXP and Fast Track, make a map in Forge, shoot a Stick Bomb at 2000% and watch someone die from its impact!
Personally, I thought the ranking system was stupid. It never worked. It was always me, a Lieutenant, against the Generals in Halo 3, matched with a team of Sergeants and below.

So you guys are quitting a game because their is no ranking system
? Weird kids these days (17) Never come back :smiley:

I don’t want to play those things. I want to play competitive games. I want a skill ranking that accurately represents my skill and I want to play people that are in that same level.

I’m tired of playing Oddball and matching kids who have negatives k/d’s or who just got the game, or playing CTF and having the whole team quit out.

This isn’t about I care about ranks so everyone should too, and I’m tired of hearing the I don’t care about ranks and you shouldn’t either argument.

This is about Halo 2 being my first ever online gaming experience and just like everyone else playing the crap out of that game to earn a rank. And Halo has done nothing but go downhill since then.

Nah, I’ll stick around. I’ve been playing Halo a bit less frequently lately, but… I mean… what else am I going to do, honestly?

> I know so many people who have stopped playing because of the lack of. And I know so many people, myself included, who have been holding out hope based off of rumors that it would be coming.
>
> And now what do we get? A glorified, probably worse, version of Halotracker.
>
> This is probably the last Halo I will ever buy and I really hope that Bungie is sitting back watching all of this and adding 1-50 into their newest game.

this is going into one of the most top 10 dumbest reasons to give up on a game. What im gathering from these forums is that people didnt really want a Halo game they just wanted a visible ranking system. :frowning: people are just crazy these days.

All the haters are leaving?
Good riddance.

I’m just happy that Grifball and Team Doubles will be permanent playlists. Now all they need to do is come out with an actual FFA playlist and I will be all set.

I don’t play that much anymore as it is.

raises hand

Honestly the whole Custom Games fiasco is why I’m done with Halo right now. The lack of a competitive ranking system (PS I’m not even a very competitive player) it just the nail in the coffin.

> > I know so many people who have stopped playing because of the lack of. And I know so many people, myself included, who have been holding out hope based off of rumors that it would be coming.
> >
> > And now what do we get? A glorified, probably worse, version of Halotracker.
> >
> > This is probably the last Halo I will ever buy and I really hope that Bungie is sitting back watching all of this and adding 1-50 into their newest game.
>
> this is going into one of the most top 10 dumbest reasons to give up on a game. What im gathering from these forums is that people didnt really want a Halo game they just wanted a visible ranking system. :frowning: people are just crazy these days.

What is the point of playing now then? Once you get a 130 there is nothing to play. A in-game visible ranking system is a necessity for the longevity of any game. What we have no is the equivalent to playing social playlists all day aka boring.

Halo 4 is basically a terrible version of action sack. In game CSR would have helped with the extreme boredom this game delivers.

I will be playing (when i can) Halo 4 way until Halo 5 comes out.
I’ve played all the other games both casually and competitively and i’ll continue to do so. Why you ask? because they ARE enjoyable games. Because I’m not offended that my favorite things from past Halo’s are not in this Halo. Because I’m a mature person.

Grow up people.

> I know so many people who have stopped playing because of the lack of.

I know a few of those, I call them bandwagon fans.

I’m sticking around myself. I’m enjoying the game for the most part, I know there are quite a few issues to be ironed out and I believe they will eventually be ironed out.
A lack of an ingame number or symbol will not make or break this or any other game I play.