Who else wants Buck's Squad to return?

Am I the only one who wants Buck’s Squad from Halo 3: ODST to return in Halo 4?

Frankie keeps on saying that all the fiction will have meaning and the like. The story of Buck’s Squad in ODST is all well and good, but I’d like to see more of them. So, wouldn’t it be cool if they were to return in Halo 4 or any of the other games in the Reclaimer Saga?

I’d like to see them again but I don’t think the reclaimer trilogy would be a good place for it.
The squad tends to operate behind the scenes, you know? Like after the In Amber Clad left New Mombasa for Installation 05 then there was the story of ODST.

I want a sequel to ODST which takes place during the new trilogy but where the squad isn’t in the main action where MC is. Like something that is hinted at during the main games but is expanded upon in the ODST sequel.

I swear during the trailer at E3 i heard Nathan Filion at one point. Here’s what is said all ground forces are ordered to return to the Infinity Immediately It at 3:00 in the demo video.

If Buck isn’t a Spartan IV, I will be very disappointed.

> I swear during the trailer at E3 i heard Nathan Filion at one point. Here’s what is said all ground forces are ordered to return to the Infinity Immediately It at 3:00 in the demo video.

Sounds like him in the first sentence, but the second bit is definitely NOT him. Nathan Fillion has a very distinct voice and that definitely wasn’t his.

Maybe they’ll be in Spartan Ops? Or maybe in the Campaign?

We’ll see

Maybe they’ll release a new Spartan Ops for Buck’s squad after the Spartan Ops storyline is completed.

I would also like to see Buck and his Squad make a return in someway. It would be a shame not to see this guy again:
LINK

> Maybe they’ll be in Spartan Ops? Or maybe in the Campaign?
>
> We’ll see
>
> Maybe they’ll release a new Spartan Ops for Buck’s squad after the Spartan Ops storyline is completed.

I like that idea.

> I’d like to see them again but I don’t think the reclaimer trilogy would be a good place for it.
> The squad tends to operate behind the scenes, you know? Like after the In Amber Clad left New Mombasa for Installation 05 then there was the story of ODST.
>
> I want a sequel to ODST which takes place during the new trilogy but where the squad isn’t in the main action where MC is. Like something that is hinted at during the main games but is expanded upon in the ODST sequel.

Hopefully an ODST 2 will come out after Halo 5

> I swear during the trailer at E3 i heard Nathan Filion at one point. Here’s what is said all ground forces are ordered to return to the Infinity Immediately It at 3:00 in the demo video.

I heard somebody else say the same thing. I personally didn’t notice it, but some people are thinking that that might be Buck also. We’ll see.

I’m not sure if I like the idea of Buck being a Spartan-IV now. I wouldn’t like that. He is a good soldier as an ODST with the rest of his squad.

> > I swear during the trailer at E3 i heard Nathan Filion at one point. Here’s what is said all ground forces are ordered to return to the Infinity Immediately It at 3:00 in the demo video.
>
> I heard somebody else say the same thing. I personally didn’t notice it, but some people are thinking that that might be Buck also. We’ll see.
>
> I’m not sure if I like the idea of Buck being a Spartan-IV now. I wouldn’t like that. He is a good soldier as an ODST with the rest of his squad.

When you said that, his firefight voice description came to mind: If he were any better, he’d be a Spartan.
I think it’d be a cool twist if Buck becomes a Spartan.

I really think at some point before this trilogy is over we’ll get to see Buck as a Spartan IV. It’s just too perfect.

> I’d like to see them again but I don’t think the reclaimer trilogy would be a good place for it.
> The squad tends to operate behind the scenes, you know? Like after the In Amber Clad left New Mombasa for Installation 05 then there was the story of ODST.
>
> I want a sequel to ODST which takes place during the new trilogy but where the squad isn’t in the main action where MC is. Like something that is hinted at during the main games but is expanded upon in the ODST sequel.

Yeah, well, playing as the ODSTs in their own game again would be great. I think that I, along with many other fans, would enjoy that very much. Although, I still wouldn’t mind seeing the squad appear in the Reclaimer Saga. Or even Spartan Ops for that matter.

HAHA Lolno

Screw Buck! I want the b.a. rookie to make a comeback!

I would want Buck and the others to make a return. I love ODST, and i think its kind of unfair how so many people bad mouth the game

I’d rather they didn’t, but I wasn’t the biggest fan of ODST. I wouldn’t be surprised if he become a spartan though.

> HAHA Lolno

any reason why not?
No? then kindly refrain from making counter-productive posts.

> Am I the only one who wants Buck’s Squad from Halo 3: ODST to return in Halo 4?
>
> Frankie keeps on saying that all the fiction will have meaning and the like. The story of Buck’s Squad in ODST is all well and good, but I’d like to see more of them. So, wouldn’t it be cool if they were to return in Halo 4 or any of the other games in the Reclaimer Saga?

I would love for them to make a return in Halo 4, and I don’t mean a minor and even mostly missed appearance in Reach in regards to Buck. However I would not expect to see the whole squad, maybe only a couple as I think it may divert the attention away from Chief. I think the introduction as well should be unexpected, like you are in combat and overwhelmed when a squad of ODST and/or Marines enters the fray and Chief is introduced briefly.

> Screw Buck! I want the b.a. rookie to make a comeback!

Umm, notice how I said Buck’s Squad. Not just Buck.

I think it would be nice to see lil rookie again!

I <3 ME